𝙔𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙎𝙩𝙪𝙛𝙛 𝘾𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚, 𝙪𝙝- 𝙮𝙚𝙝

Characters: Zhongli, Kamisato Ayato, Haiyang, Ayumu, Gorou, Kazuha, Thoma and Arataki Itto

(Warning: This will probably make you hate all of them. Most likely. Definitely. Or, if you're weird, it'll make you like them even more.)

(Maybe a lil gore/simps simping too hard)

Zhongli

He's an Archon.

He's killed countless other Gods and crushed an immeasurable amount of lives during the War.

What makes you think he won't kill for you?

The first time he'd met you, you were just arriving in Liyue. Curled up on the floor in your new house and holding your Vision close as you slept, tears still rolling down your face from when your cried yourself to sleep.

You were from Inazuma, weren't you?

He could tell from the design of your Vision's border.

A friend. A friend was what you'd asked for.

You got way more than that, sweetheart.

You got a God.

Zhongli found himself intrigued by you. You were clearly someone who had knowledge of battle.

Yet you were quite a jumpy one.

At first, he thought you were like any other human.

But as time passed and he got to know you better, he found himself liking you more and more.

It was the small things, really.

The way you'd sleep till noon and spend the rest of the day helping out around Liyue the best you could.

You were a hard worker, quite a clever little one, and you clearly knew what you were doing as you slowly yet surely built relationships with the inhabitants of the Harbor.

Zhongli... wanted to know more about you.

It wasn't difficult, doing a little nudging here and a little pulling there before you scored a job at the Funeral Parlor.

As his personal assistant.

You were a little nervous during your first time meeting each other but since Zhongli had been around you for a while, he understood how to interact with you.

And that made communication far easier for the two of you, giving you enough courage to open up a little.

Zhongli had thought he knew everything about you but it turns out, he was far from it. You surprised him time and time again. That was what he liked about you.

The seemingly endless amount of surprises you held.

His little interest in you quickly developed into something more like infatuation as you interacted more. Infatuation then something like yearning.

As you two grew closer and Zhongli's feelings towards you increased, he found himself feeling irritated when you looked at others with that dazzled look in your eyes.

He even felt a little jealous whenever you would desperately ask some random mortal to marry you.

Ah, wait. My apologies.

He wasn't just a little jealous.

He was fucking enraged.

Sure, Zhongli wanted to live amongst his people peacefully and had fulfilled his duties as Liyue's Archon.

His sins weighed heavily on him but seeing you look at others so sweetly left him feeling rather irritated.

You surely wouldn't mind if Zhongli kept you all to himself... right? You were in his Nation, after all.