𝗪𝗼𝗿𝗸 𝗪𝗼𝗿𝗸 𝗪𝗼𝗿𝗸 𝗪𝗼𝗿𝗸 𝗪𝗼𝗿𝗸 𝗪𝗼𝗿𝗸

Waking up with a lizard laying on top of your face is both the worst and best possible way to wake up in the morning.

Because you can't breathe.

And because you can't breathe.

Y/n didn't bother moving at first, simply lying awake until the lack of air became unbearable for her as she nudged the lizard aside with a, "OKAY, I'M NOT READY TO DIE-"

The tiny reptile squeaked when y/n nudged it off of her face, sitting up with a yawn.

Y/n wasn't going to question how her lizard friend got in her house, simply because she was too tired and she had a really long day ahead of her.

"What to do first..." she mumbled, "Well, there's a simple answer to that one."

The lizard hopped onto her shoulder, nearly falling off but managed to hang on long enough for y/n to assist it.

As soon as she neared the bathroom, the lizard hopped off her shoulder and decided to wait outside the door instead.

"Breakfast can wait, I've got a few things to do!" y/n exclaimed after she left the bathroom just under half an hour later, dressed and ready to go.

She glanced at her sheathed sword which was leaning against the wall, heaving sigh as she returned it to its little spot at her side.

The lizard watched as y/n waved to it before leaving the house. It was a moment before it sighed quietly.

~~~ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ•°*

Y/n's first destination was Bubu Pharmacy. She was sure to bring coconut milk for Qiqi and medicine for Baizhu.

It was something y/n, Ayumu and Kaori would take whenever they were sore or in pain after training. It was actually tea since the only way y/n would willingly take medicine was if it had a nice taste.

She figured she'd share it with Baizhu, hoping it would help since he sounded as if he were in pain the last time she saw him.

"Hey, anyone here?" y/n called and smiled when Qiqi peeked at her from behind the counter, "Hello there Qiqi."

The zombie hummed quietly, observing y/n for a moment before replying, "Ah, y/n, it's you. Are you here to make a delivery?"

"You could say that." y/n chuckled as she wandered over before offering the coconut milk to the child, "This is for you."

Qiqi's eyes seemed to brighten, it was only a little yet still noticeable as she took the coconut milk away from y/n and stared at it.

"Thank you, Miss y/n."

"No problem." y/n replied, patting the child on the head, "Where's Baizhu right now? Is he busy?"

"He wasn't feeling well today so Qiqi is in charge. I asked if he wanted you to come and take care of him for the day but he didn't want to be a bother." Qiqi explained.

"Oh, I see..." y/n murmured, going through her schedule for the day to see if she had any time to return and take care of Baizhu, "Let's see... I might be able to come back tomorrow and take care of him if he's still unwell then. In the mean time, give this to Baizhu with every meal he eats. It should help out if he's in pain or if he's feeling weak!"

Qiqi accepted the medicine y/n had made and nodded, "Okay, I'll write down a note so I don't forget. Thank you."

"Of course! I'll be back later!" y/n exclaimed, waving to the child, "Bye-bye now!"

"Bye-bye, Miss y/n." Qiqi echoed as the young lady ran off to her next destination.

~~~ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ•°*