𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻

"Zhongli? If you don't mind me asking, who exactly are we meeting up with...?"

Y/n was puzzled, still caught in the haze of sleep after having to get up on her day off and drag herself to the Harbor to meet with Zhongli so they could head to Liuli Pavilion together.

The duo were walking side by side, taking their time as they simply enjoyed the beauty of the late evening whilst chatting.

"An associate of the Funeral Parlor. I'm guessing you don't know who I'm referring to, telling from the look on your face." Zhongli replied.

Y/n sighed heavily, "No, no, I do. That ginger dude from the Fatui, right? I trust your judgment, Zhongli but all the Fatui does is cause trouble. Is making deals with them really a good idea?"

"There's really no need to worry, y/n." Zhongli assured his e/c eyed co-worker, "If there was any concern, Miss Hu Tao would've cut ties."

"I'll trust you on this one." y/n sighed heavily with a weary smile on her face before she gasped, "Oh, right! Before I forget... I have another day off in about a week. Would you like to hang out then?"

Zhongli seemed surprised by her request but smiled, "I would love to."

'AAAAAAA, WHY IS HE SO HANDSOME, WTF, I'M GOING TO DIE!!!' y/n screamed internally.

"Y/n, your nose is bleeding-"

"I-I'm fine! Don't worry about it!"

~~~ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ•°*

The nosebleed didn't stop even after the duo got to Liuli Pavilion, resulting in y/n having to excuse herself for a bit.

She spent ten minutes in the restroom trying to calm herself and stop her nose from excessively bleeding.

Once she did, she let out a quiet sigh and paused for a moment to think.

"I feel like something bad is going to happen." she said aloud, brows furrowed, "Something very, very bad. Maybe I'm just being paranoid-"

Yeah, paranoid.

Like how she was being paranoid seconds before she was hit by lightning.

Or how she was paranoid the night before the deaths of the elderly couple who had raised her.

...

"Something bad is going to happen..." she murmured before exiting the restroom to return to the room that had been reserved for her, Zhongli and the Fatui member.

"Sorry that took so long-" y/n began to apologize but froze when she spotted a familiar blond and his travel partner, "You again!"

"Oh! It's y/n!" Paimon exclaimed, "What're you doing here, huh?"

"I- when-" y/n looked confused, "HUH???"

"Do you know these two, y/n?" Zhongli inquired and y/n groaned quietly, looking rather miserable.

"Yes... unfortunately..." she murmured as she sat down across from Aether.

She decided not to rat them out.

Because she's nice.