𝗢𝘂𝗰𝗵

(Warning: Haiyang reflecting on his 💩 decisions and a lack of communication between the pink haired siblings)

Ayumu knew Kaori and Y/n would be furious when he returned so he settled for giving them space when they returned to their Guardian's home.

It was best to let the two cool off before he attempted to speak with them.

After saving Master Masakatsu, Ayumu had invited Aether and Yoimiya over.

Simply because he knew Kaori was be glad to see Yoimiya and Gramps would possibly have info on Aether's sister.

Itto? Itto was just there.

Which was how they got here.

"Woah! This food is super good!" Paimon exclaimed with bright eyes as she practically inhaled the food.

Ayumu had actually cooked all of it himself.
Each and every single one of the dishes.

Since Kaori refused to go near him.

The young man smiled, a genuine one this time, "I'm glad you like it. The sakura tempura specifically is my specialty since Kaori loves it so much."

Kaori, who was seated next to Yoimiya, scowled at Ayumu while very angrily eating the last bit of sakura tempura.

Haiyang was letting y/n feed him onigiri but would turn his head away whenever y/n offered him some sashimi.

Ayumu smiled awkwardly, the silence around him really starting to make him uncomfy.

"Aha... so! Yoimiya! How have things been?" Ayumu inquired with a nervous expression.

"Oh, things have been-" Yoimiya began but flinched back with wide eyes when Kaori suddenly slammed her hands on the table.

"🚚 off, Ayumu!" Kaori shouted, "You think you can just get dragged off to prison, blow the place up and let everyone believe that you were dead. Dead, for FIVE MOTHER🚚ING MONTHS-!!!"

Ayumu gasped, "Language, Kaori-"

"SHUT THE 🚚 UP YOU, 🚚🚚🚚🚚🚚🚚🚚🚚♀️🐶🚚🚚🚚🚚♀️🐶🚚🚚🚚💩🚚🚚🚚🚚🚚🐂💩🚚🚚🚚🚚🦇💩🚚🚚🚚🚚🚚!!!!!!"

Aether, y/n, Paimon, Yoimiya and Itto watched with blank expressions as Kaori screamed at her brother who was leaning back a little, eyes wide like a cat's.

The colorful stream of emoji censored profanities was a little bizarre to them. Aether glanced at Gramps who was calmly sipping his medicine, completely unbothered by the drama.

Paimon looked back and forth between Kaori and Ayumu, 'Are they gonna fight? Here? During dinner?'

"Don't try to act like you were gone for a two week trip, damn it, at least apologize! I haven't heard one apology out of you since you came home!!!" Kaori continued, "🚚 your food, 🚚 your sakura tempura AND FINALLY, 🚚 YOU!!!"

"Damn." Itto commented as Kaori got up and retreated, slamming the door behind her, "Sis really popped off."

"Shut the 🚚 up before I rip out your horns and shove them up your 🍑." Ayumu said sharply, "You're not even supposed to be here!"

"Last time I checked, neither are you. Aren't you supposed to be in prison?" Itto questioned as he reached for the last bit of onigiri only for Haiyang to slap his hand away.

Ayumu's expression darkened and his eyes narrowed. Itto could've sworn he growled.

"If you want to keep your tongue, I advise that you shut your mouth. Now."