The Game (Batsis)

A/N: Hey everyone! Sorry I haven't updated in a while, I got super busy and ended up falling out of the fandom. But by some great power of the universe, I have fallen back and fallen hard! I'm so excited for the upcoming Gotham Knights game, I started playing Arkham Knight again because I thought it was part of the series. It's not 😳 Haha! But anyways, I wanted to write a short, silly Batsis one shot inspired by the game. And one more thing before I start, I've been busy working on a full Batsis story! I'm working on the final few chapters right now, so hopefully I can release it soon! Hope you enjoy the story! And, happy pride!

When Duke entered the Wayne Manor, he was initially in a state of panic. There were faint screams coming from the living room, so he sprinted as fast as he could through the excessively long walkway.

"What?! What's..." he trailed off, panting, "What's going on?"

He found Tim gesturing angrily to the TV screen while (Y/N) laughed manically, so much so she was crying.

"Stop laughing!" Tim yelled.

He sighed, "Jesus, I thought there was an emergency, you guys!"

"Thought? Duke, this is an emergency. I am bald! And I look like I'm decaying!"

On the screen, a bald, wrinkly Tim Drake was staring back at them. It seemed like (Y/N) had pulled up a character select screen, or something.

(Y/N) smirked, "That's because I did. I got the new Arkham Knight game, y'know, just for shits and giggles. And damn, did that work out well! This is all the character bios, we don't have everyone yet, though."

Duke squinted as he read, "Young Robin was on the streets when Nightwing and Batman first sprung into action. Inspired by the pair's heroics, he closely followed the chronicles of Batman and the first Robin. With his great detective skills, Robin convinced Batman and Nightwing that a new Robin was needed in the never-ending battle for justice."

"The worst part is that he's dating Babs," (Y/N) shoved a gummy worm into her mouth as Tim let out a painful groan.

"Gimme one," he grumbled, sitting down next to her.

"At least they don't know your real identity?" Duke shrugged.

"At least you're in the game," Damian sneered, nose buried deep into a book.

Rolling his eyes, Tim retorted, "If you wanna be the bald one dating a girl who's basically your sister and almost five years older than you then fine, be my guest."

"Gimme, I wanna see my profile!" Duke wrestled the remote out of (Y/N)'s hands while Damian sank back into his reading.

"Hey! We haven't gotten to you yet, doof," she snatched it back, "But, I think we're getting to mine soon!"

"Oh, joy," he replied sarcastically. (Y/N) pushed his shoulder, then filled him in on where they were in the game. Oracle, who's looks weren't anywhere near close to the real Barbara's, had been kidnapped by someone called the 'Arkham Knight'. They were about to infiltrate the Miagani Tunnels as Batman, but right after (Y/N) grappled onto the archway, the game cut to a call from the one and only bald Robin. She snorted, and Duke shushed her in order to pay attention to the story.

"Have you made any progress on the cure?"

"Getting there," Robin replied, "Hey, I haven't heard from Oracle for a while. Is she okay?"

"Is she okay?" Damian mimicked in a deep voice.

Batman continued, "She's fine. She's working on something for me. It's important."

"Oh, what a lying snake!" (Y/N) yelled.

"Ooh, are we insulting Bruce again?" Jason asked as he walked into the kitchen next to the living room.