All The Things I Did (Batsis)

I KNOW I know, I keep writing Batsis. It's just so fun!

"Dick, how are you so good at everything and absolute shit at this?"

"I'm not used to keeping my hands still!"

"Stop being an imbecile and just aim straight at the target, Grayson!"

"It's literally so easy!"

The buzzer went off, and (Y/N) threw her fists into the air.

"Woo-hoo! I win again!" she pointed at him, "In your face, Golden Child!"

He looked at the game in front of them; it was a sort of carnival-esque—despite being in an arcade—game that consisted of shooting water into a target to win. It seemed easy enough, but apparently, even mid twenty-year-olds struggled with it sometimes.

"Alright, I want a rematch."

They all groaned, even (Y/N).

"Dick, we've done this a million times. Can't we just agree that I'm better and move on?"

"It's not about that!" he blushed, "It's about, uh, practicing. I'm just practicing so I can get better."

Tim interjected, leaning on (Y/N)'s shoulders, "You're practicing so you can be the best instead. C'mon, let's go to that gun shooting game Jay and I wanted to play."

"Oh, hell yeah!" Jason cheered, leading the way by a long shot. (Y/N) laughed as he ran off, then grabbed her purse and followed her brothers. As she began walking, though, she felt a sharp pain in her forehead. She fell to a one legged kneel, her other leg planted in front of her.

It's getting worse, she thought as she hissed in pain, holding her head in her hands.

We had an agreement. Don't you forget, another voice said.

I know. But please, just let me have this—let me have tonight. I'll do whatever you want after.

"(L/N)?" Damian glanced backwards, noticing her on the floor.

Fine. Don't let me down.

The voice stopped talking, and she felt an immediate wave of relief wash over her, save for most of the pain that was still there. She held tightly to the ledge of the game they were playing beforehand and shakily pulled herself up.

"What happened? Did someone hurt you?" Damian asked, helping her up.

"N-no, no, I'm fine," she rubbed her temple, "Agh..."

"We can go home if you need to," Dick gazed with worry.

"No, really, I'm fine. I just need a few minutes. That game you guys wanted to play is a four person shooter anyways, I'll just sit this one out."

"This some sort of ploy to get out of playing?" Jason wrapped an arm around her, "Scared you're gonna lose?"

She heaved an exhausted huff, leaning into his grasp, "In your dreams."

The man carried most of her weight until they made it to the game, in which he let her go after making sure she could hold herself up. Tim continued to ask if she needed to leave, but she brushed him off, telling them to play the game. Her excuse was that it was a 'womanly thing' which made them immediately turn around and focus on the screen in front of them.

Boys... she rolled her eyes, still rubbing her headache away. It would subside in a few minutes or so, of that she was sure. After all, it'd happened many times.

She inwardly sighed, How'd I get myself into this mess?

"(Y/N), look! We actually did it! And it gave us a shit ton of tickets!" Jason cheered, pulling her away from her thoughts. Had she really been thinking for that long?