[RQ] The Red Violin - Finale (Tim x Reader)

A few weeks went by, (Y/N) and Tim growing closer each time they hung out. They spent their off-periods together, and it didn't take long for people to catch onto their situation. (Y/N)'s friends teased her every lunch hour, asking when he was going to ask her out. She would roll her eyes, but secretly, she wondered the same thing. As she rushed around her house, the morning light creeping in through her windows, she couldn't help but worry about it.

"(Y/N), I'm hungry!" a small voice whined.

"There's a bagel on the table, Danny!" she called, rummaging through his backpack and making sure he had everything he needed for the day. She stuffed his folders into the sea of papers that littered the bottom of the bag, then ran to her father's room.

"Dad," she walked up to his bed and shook his bicep, "Dad!"

"Huh—what?" the man groaned.

"Remember you have to take Danny and Millie to school today, okay?" she spoke gently.

"Mm..." he rolled over into his pillow, "Do I have to?"

"Yes!" (Y/N) stomped her foot, "I'm driving with my friend today. C'mon, Daddy, you promised."

She leaned over the bed, mustering her most pathetic puppy-dog eyes. Her father met her gaze, then sighed.

"Alright, alright. Can't say no to that cute face," he pinched her cheek, "I'll get them there one way or another."

"Thanks, Daddy!" she sang, then ran out of the room. She barreled into her sister, who caught herself.

"Hey, watch where you're going!" Millie scolded.

(Y/N) scratched her neck, "Sorry. Go eat something before you leave, okay? And make sure that Dad doesn't forget to drop you guys off at school on his way to work. And that he doesn't forget he has work."

"Relax, I'll handle everything. You just have fun with your boy toy," Millie hummed as she pushed past her.

"He's not—! Ugh..." (Y/N) grimaced. She loved her little sister, but she would not miss her sassy middle school years.

(Y/N) ran into the kitchen, where her little brother had cream cheese smeared all over his face. She cleaned his chin with a napkin, then gave him a peck on the forehead. As she grabbed her shoes, she checked the clock: 6:55. Her 'friend' would be arriving any minute.

Despite their connection, (Y/N) was nervous for Tim to see her house. It was the first time she really let him enter her world; she avoided his advances every time he suggested meeting at her place, making up a million and one excuses as to why he couldn't come over. Finally, after much prying, she agreed to let him drive her to school for one day and one day only.

She was sitting on a wooden bench tying her shoe when her phone buzzed in her back pocket. Hastily, she checked the text.

Tim
Hey, i'm here :)

Her face fumed, and Millie walked in just in time to see it.

"Wow, I didn't know you could turn that shade of red," she observed.

"Not a word!" (Y/N) put a finger out to shush her sister, "I have to leave now. Text me if anything goes wrong, okay? I'll see you at home after school. Have a good day."

"I'll try," Millie hugged (Y/N) around the waist, then followed her to the front door. (Y/N) bounded down the narrow steps as Mille peered around the front door. She found Tim pulled up next to the curb outside of her house, and she waved to him with a big, bright grin on her face. Tim waved back as he rolled down his window.