[RQ] Pop Guns! - Finale

This is a long one. Strap in!
Sorry for any errors, this week has been super busy for me, so I didn't have much time to review it.

"Good morning everyone. Let's discuss what will be happening this week."

Bruce's voice boomed through the kitchen louder than everyone else's, as per usual. All the Batkids sat in the kitchen, listening intently to what their father had to say.

"I'm going to be taking the boys out on a secret mission for a few days. (Y/N), you'll be staying here with Alfred. I'll give the rest of you more details about the mission this evening."

(Y/N) crossed her arms in irritation and jealousy. Of course it was because she wanted to go with them, but even if the others thought she wasn't ready, why couldn't she at least know about what was happening?

"Maybe you can finally solve your gun problem, Jay," Tim smirked, taking a bite of his food.

"Ugh, I hope so!" Jason complained through a mouthful of egg, "I got some new ones today. I swear if anything happens to them—"

Dick cleared his throat, "Anyway, how are you, (Y/N)? Excited to have the whole place to yourself?"

"Delighted," she responded nonchalantly.

All the boys were silent for a moment, before Dick said, "Okay, seriously, I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not—"

"My little brother gets to go on missions, but I don't?" she exploded, then narrowed her eyes and said in a hushed voice, "That's whack."

Tim snorted at her word choice as Damian smirked proudly.

"It's not funny!" the girl blushed. She shot up and stormed off to her room, mumbling something about boys being stupid.

While the boys all felt a little bad for her, she took pride in the fact that it had all been acting; well, yes, she was upset, but not that much. She just wanted an excuse to sneak away into Jason's room and see the guns for herself. Sure enough, a sparkling, pristine box full of guns lay in the middle of his floor. This made her wish she could sink into her grave right then and there—was she ever going to win this battle?

It was time for her to think of something drastic. She needed a plan so humiliating, so vile, that Jason had to stop buying guns or else he'd go crazy. And what was one thing her brother hated? Anything that had a soft and sweet connotation behind it.

Thus, it was time for (Y/N) to go all out and have as much fun with this punishment as she could. After her father and brothers left to catch a plane in the late afternoon, she went to the store with a handful of money. Grabbing all sorts of special gadgets, she made sure she wouldn't reveal this surprise to anyone. It was much too rich.

"That'll be $11.56, please," the lady at the counter said, "So, are you having a party?"

(Y/N) plastered on an evil grin, "Something like that."

The woman watched her walk away with a bag that was almost too big for her small frame and shook her head.

"I swear, thirteen year olds are the scariest people in the world."
***
The second day of her family being gone consisted of her breaking all the rules she could; she set her feet on the counter, walked around with shoes on, and performed somersaults in the kitchen (all while Alfred was busy doing something else, of course). Most of all, however, she was going out after dark to meet someone and trade goods.

After she clad herself in all black, she made sure to blend into the walls. Once she bumped into the person she was looking for, she asked, "You got the stuff?"