Over the Years (Jason & Damian)

*Going through and updating all the titles to say what it centers around. Sorry if y'all get a bunch of notifs!
Also & is friend/sibling and x is romantic, just to clarify. Most will be & because most of these are sibling chapters

Jason sat at the dining table of the Wayne manor, munching on a bag of chips. His brothers, Dick and Tim, who were currently sitting with him, convinced him to come for a visit—usually, he would've declined. Visits to the manor could be awkward sometimes, not to mention the fact that he was especially not fond of being forced to relive past memories. But he was feeling generous and, although he would never admit it, missed his family. Thus, with a promise of food, he agreed to come.

"Wow, you're really shit at that, huh?" the youngest brother smirked.

"Hey, I tried my best, alright?" the hood defended with a mouthful of chips.

"Gross!" Dick jumped, "You got your chip spit on me!"

Jason spat—deliberately, this time—on his older brother as Tim laughed heartily. The first smiled, Today is actually going really well.

As if the universe was trying to prove him wrong, a small figure walked through the door.

"What are you doing?" he sneered.

Or maybe not, the man inwardly sighed.

"We're having some family bonding time, wanna join?" Dick grinned, wiping the spit on his face with a napkin.

The kid tutted, "Count me out. I don't partake in such childish things."

Jason gave him an incredulous look, then turned to his brothers, "Alright, who's the little gremlin?"

Tim rolled his eyes, "That's—"

"Wayne. Damian Wayne. Bruce's blood son," the boy cut Tim off and Tim grimaced.

"Uh-huh," Jason raised a brow, then shrugged, "Well, take a seat, kid."

"As if I'd converse with the likes of you."

"I really don't like this kid, Dick," he glared at his brother, "Why didn't you tell me there was gonna be another?"

"I figured it would be nice surprise?" he shrunk back and smiled sheepishly.

"Maybe if the kid was actually sociable."

"I'm right here!" Damian threw his arms out to the side.

"Take it easy, Jay. He comes from a...bad home, to say the least."

The boy's face turned red and Jason paused in thought.

"Alright, then spill. Who's your mom?"

"Her name is Talia."

The man almost choked on his spit. There was no way this kid's mother was a cold blooded assassin! But then again, it would explain a lot.

And Bruce is pretty much a whore, Jason joked to himself, then spoke again, "Talia. Like, al Ghul?"

"That would be the one," Timothy rested his head against his hand.

"Damn. So you've been raised by murderous psychopaths all your life then, huh? Explains a lot," Jason smirked.

"They're not psychopaths!" the boy blushed in embarrassment again and balled his fists.

The man put up his hands, "Relax, relax, I'm just messing with you. I'm Jason—"

"I heard," his eyes narrowed, "Besides, I would've known who you are anyway. You're Jason Todd, the second Robin. And a lousy one at that: kidnapped and killed by the Joker—"