[RQ] Crush Culture (Batsis)

Happy Father's Day to all the amazing fathers and father-figures out there!
For reference: (Y/N) doesn't know about the Batfamily's vigilante identities.
(Title is from Conan Gray's song Crush Culture)

"Hey, Bruce, are we doing anything tonight?" (Y/N) asked as she walked into the living room. She was clad in a tight shirt with a cute little skirt placed over it.

"No, I wasn't planning on doing anything. Why? Where are you off to?" he stared down his daughter protectively.

The corner of her mouth lifted slightly, "This kid named Adam asked me on a date."

Jason spit out the water he was drinking while Dick made a teasing noise.

"Wait, you mean the guy from our English class?" Tim questioned with wide eyes as Damian's eye twitched.

"Yeah. Why are you all acting so strange?"

Bruce ignored her, "I want a last name and a phone number. Now."

"Okay," she shrugged, pulling a notepad out of her purse. As she jotted down the information, Jason spoke up.

"I don't like this. If you're not home by—"

"I know, I know," the girl rolled her eyes, "Be home by 9:00 or you'll have both our heads."

"Damn right," he crossed his arms.

"Would you all relax? (Y/N)'s a smart girl, she'll be fine," Dick smiled at her, "Call us if you need anything."

"Got it. I'm gonna head out now."

"Have fun!" her oldest brother called after her.

"Be smart and safe," Bruce glared.

"Cover your drink," Damian added.

"Make sure he pays," Tim teased.

"Be home by—"

(Y/N) yelled over all of them, "I know! Goodbye now! Love you."

As soon as she was out the front door, she sighed inwardly, thanking her lucky stars that she actually made it out. She texted the boy that she was on her way to meet him, and he sent a smiley face back. The gesture made her smirk and blush a bit.

However, she was not smiling after she waited almost an hour for him to show up, but he never did. It was now dark, and she was sitting on a bench all alone. Her pride stopped her from calling anyone in her family, so she was just about to walk home alone before a man showed up beside her.

"Hi."

(Y/N) looked him up and down, "Nice cosplay."

He chuckled, "It's not a cosplay. The name's Nightwing."

"So, you're really him, huh?"

"In the flesh. Who else could fill this suit as well as I do?"

She huffed out a bitter laugh, then continued, "Well, I have to head home now. Don't you have some crime to go stop or something?"

"Not tonight. Besides, it's dark and these alleyways aren't the safest; let me walk you home," he outstretched his hand.

(Y/N) raised an eyebrow at him. She pushed his hand away, but stood and allowed him to follow beside her.

"Whatcha' doing out here this late at night, anyway?" Nightwing asked worriedly.

"Why are you so concerned about me?"

"Didn't mean to pry," he put his hands out in surrender and (Y/N) rolled her eyes.

"Sorry," she said harshly, then softer, "I was supposed to go on a date with this boy, but he never showed up."