[RQ] Pop Guns! - Part 1 (Batsis)

Another request from CharmerMaster! Takes place after 'The New Girl'.
UPDATE: added into two chapters

"Guys, guys—I finally got my costume," (Y/N) smirked, running into the Batcave. She'd been training for a month or two now, but Bruce was still holding off from letting her go on any missions. Today, however, he let her try on the outfit she designed a few days prior. Clad in all black with a full coverage mask on her head and fake wings replacing a cape, she called herself 'Crow'.

"Awesome!" Dick complimented.

"You're costume looks really cool," Tim said, fiddling with a device on the Batcomputer.

(Y/N) raised an eyebrow, "You didn't even look at it."

"I did! Just before it was on you," he typed vigorously, "Ugh, I can't figure this out!"

"What's the problem, Timbers?" the eldest asked, turning around from his seat on the counter near the keypad.

"The security cameras in the manor are acting up 'cause of the storm, so I'm trying to get them back up. It should be an easy fix, but I can't seem to..."

(Y/N) spaced out as he rambled on, staring at the wall ahead of her in boredom. Eventually, her savior approached her.

"I presume the masters are boring you once again?" Alfred whispered in her ear so as not to offend the others.

"Yep," she replied, popping the 'p', "Hey, do you think I could help you with laundry or something? The boys are leaving soon, anyway."

He furrowed his eyebrows, "Laundry is not as exciting as you seem to think it is, Mistress (Y/N)."

She snickered, "Better than this."

"Hey, we're heading out," Dick walked hastily past his sister, absentmindedly kissing the top of her head.

"Be safe," she called, watching her brothers hop into their respective means of transportation.

"So, about that laundry..." Alfred began.

Before she knew it, (Y/N) was trudging up the stairs, a large pile of Jason's clothes in her hands. She immediately regretted her decision after this as she was more than displeased to be carrying her brother's boxers, but she continued on anyway. Once at Jason's room, she pushed open the door and threw the bunch onto his bed. Finally, she could take in her surroundings; she jumped a bit, seeing beer bottles, cigarettes, and guns tossed all around.

Oh, shit! she cussed to herself.

Giving a slight whine, she pondered her options in this situation. She could tell the others, but she'd seen the wrath of an angry Bruce Wayne once before and wasn't planning on evoking it any time soon. What was next? She could call Alfred, but he was busy right now. Besides, he's always dealing with another stressful situation; (Y/N) can handle this one on her own. That thought sparked an idea in her head—what if she didn't tell anyone? What if she just solved this herself?

Sprinting to her room, she grabbed a pair of old gloves and got to work. In Jason's room, it seemed the guns were literally everywhere. On the floors, the walls, even his bed! (Y/N) frowned as she picked them up, swearing she was going to make her brother pay for being such an idiot. Once all the guns were collected, she contemplated collecting the rest of the trash in his room, but as soon as she picked up one of the cigarettes, she made a poker face and let it fall back down to the ground in disgust.

You can do that part yourself, Jay.

(Y/N) heaved the box down the stairs ("Wow, I'm having Deja Vu to literally half an hour ago"), then went outside and threw it in the family's garbage can; the garbage truck was going to be coming around in the next hour, and she put her hands on her hips triumphantly, knowing she had successfully solved her problem.