[RQ] Taken (Jason x Reader)

Another request!
TW: gore, a very small makeout but no smut
This is a little more mature than usual because Jason and (Y/N) are young adults, just a warning!

Cold. That's what Jason felt. Cold, cold, cold.

He knew where he was the moment he felt his cheek against the tile floor. As he shot up from the ground, he tried to remember how he got there, but he couldn't seem to recall anything.

He felt his ear for his communicator, but it was missing, along with his hood. He figured someone must have removed them while he was unconscious. Although, maybe not having his communicator was a good thing. If he did have it, he would beg Alfred to send someone to find him because, though he didn't want to admit it, he was petrified. Cautiously, he pushed himself up from the floor, trying to make himself as small and as soundless as possible. If he was invisible, he would never find him.

When he stood, he pushed himself against a wall and looked at his body; he was wearing a leather jacket, black gloves, and gun holders. So, he wasn't Robin. That consoled him.

He tip-toed over to a hallway off of the wall. Peaking around the corner, he tried to see if the coast was clear, but a distant voice distracted him.

"Jason...?" a girl called, faint and fantasmal.

"(Y/N)?" he cursed under his breath, "(Y/N), what are you doing here?"

"Jason...!" she repeated.

His eyes widened, "Shit, you can't hear me, can you?"

No response came. Jason stepped away from the wall to gaze down at the long, dark hallway before him. Swallowing his fear, he sprinted into the unknown.

"Don't worry, (Y/N), I'm com—!" he tried to call out, but someone blocked his path.

"—My apologies, I'm afraid that won't be possible," the man stepped out of the shadows, an his eerie grin on his face, "Oh, wait, I don't apologize. I don't care! Hahahaha!"

"You," Jason's voice dripped with venom.

"Come now, is that any way to greet an old friend?" the Joker pouted, "Welcome home, Boy Blunder."

Growling, Jason readied his fists, "If you still think I'm Robin, you got another thing coming, jackass."

The Joker paused, then grinned wildly, "Oh, you make it so easy for me to do this."

He pulled a crowbar from behind his back, and Jason couldn't help but wonder how he got it, or why he still had it. It took everything in him to stand his ground, but he swallowed his fear and did it anyway.

"If you wanna fight, then let's fight!" he yelled, but he didn't make a move to start anything. Jason didn't usually play on the defensive, but with the Joker, he had to be safe. He had to be.

"Alright, then. Time for the encore!"

The Joker ran towards him, swinging the crowbar. Jason ducked under it, but when he tried to sweep the Joker's legs out from under him, the man disappeared into the air.

"What the hell?" he asked, almost astonished.

"Jason..." he heard (Y/N)'s whispery call.

While Jason was distracted, the Joker took advantage of the opening. He held the crowbar like a wooden bat and crept up behind the man.

"(Y/N), I'm he—!" Jason tried to respond, but a jagged metal bar hit the back of his head and knocked him to the floor, "Augh!"

The Joker chuckled sweetly, "Oh, Jason. In all our time together, you still haven't learned the most basic of facts. Do you know what that is?"