[RQ] Broken - Part 3

TW: assault, blood/gore

It had been a few months since (Y/N) began her training, and while it proved to be very useful, she also tended to use it for the worse. Whenever someone would attack her, no matter the situation, she would kill them. Her lack of emotions caused a lack of empathy as well, so didn't see the problem, but her family did; overtime, they became more and more frustrated with her.

One day, a school shooter came into Gotham Academy. This was a norm to many of the students nowadays; people with guns would enter looking to murder (Y/N), but she would kill them first. Some were grateful for this, but others hated her because she was dragging in so many criminals.

Tim cringed. He knew the drill, as did every other student, but he was opposed to the idea of his sister killing someone once again. Luckily for him, they shared most of the same classes.

"(Y/N), don't," he whispered, grabbing her shoulder as a woman carrying a gun walked in.

The girl shrugged his hand off of her, "I know how this goes. If she tries to kill me, then I have to do whatever it takes to defend myself."

"It's not your job to decide someone's fate. Knock her out or something, just don't take her life."

(Y/N) stared at her brother and saw the worry in his eyes. She opened her mouth to say something, but she was pulled out from under the table before she could form the words.

"So, you're the infamous Wayne girl everyone's been talking about? The 'innocent serial killer', as the media likes to dub you," the woman scoffed, "Yeah, some 'killer'; you're just a child. Oh well, just makes it easier for me."

"You're wrong," the girl choked out, holding onto the woman's hand that was on the collar of her shirt.

"Excuse me?"

"You're wrong," she repeated, "I'm not (Y/N) Wayne. I'm (Y/N) (L/N). And I'm the greatest fighter you're ever gonna see."

"Cocky, huh?" the woman smirked.

"No, just objective."

(Y/N) took hold of the woman's arm, twisting it around so that she was released from the hold. Using her small figure to her advantage, she ran under the woman's arm and pulled it behind her back until she heard it crack. The woman screamed in pain, yet she was persistent. She put (Y/N) into a choke hold with her good arm and pointed the gun at her with her arm that had a burning sensation tingling throughout it.

"You little bitch, I'm gonna kill you!"

(Y/N) flipped herself around in the woman's arms and grabbed the gun, turning it towards her just as she pulled the trigger. Blood spurted everywhere as the corpse fell onto (Y/N) and she pushed it off her, her expression unchanging.

"Holy shit..." Tim stared at his sister who was standing nonchalantly while covered in blood. The other students in the classroom were screaming, and for a while, absolute chaos was the only thing Tim could hear.

Before he knew it, he was in the car with Alfred and (Y/N) riding home. The two kids could feel Alfred's silent judgement from the back of the car.

"Why aren't you scolding me?" (Y/N) asked, "Usually you would after something like this."

The butler sighed, "Frankly, Mistress (Y/N), I'm losing my faith in you. Besides, I know Master Bruce will give you a taste of Hell when we get home."

Tim glanced at the girl, "You don't care, do you?"

"Can't care about something you can't feel," she shrugged.

The rest of the ride was silent.

They arrived at their home only a few minutes later, and just as Alfred suspected, Bruce was shouting at his daughter.