[RQ] Broken - Part 2

TW: blood, threats

"Kid!" Jason yelled, "I told you to stay in!"

(Y/N) stared at the bloody man on the floor, her eyes wide. She saw Jason beat him for a few minutes prior to noticing her presence, but even if she hadn't, she wasn't stupid; the crowbar in his hand gave everything away.

The man on the floor laughed, "You kidnapped a child? Even I wouldn't go that far—oh, wait, I did!"

Jason hit him again, but the man didn't seem too affected. He crawled over to (Y/N) slowly.

"You're a pretty one," he smirked, then lunged straight for her. She blocked her face with her arms, but there was no impact. Letting her hands fall, she watched as Jason struggled to hold the man back, then threw him at the wall. He quickly pushed (Y/N) back into the room, this time taking the key from her.

"Don't come out again!" he pounded on the door loudly so the girl would hear it from the other side. She, on the other hand, grit her teeth. The shock from what happened earlier was finally wearing off, and she was determined to get out of here. What could she do though? Jason would hear her if she tried to break down the door, and there were no holes to escape from inside the room.

She spent so long trying to come up with a plan that by the time Batman arrived, she was dragged out of her head by the sound of her father's voice. She furrowed her eyebrows in confusion and peeked through a hole in the door.

"I forgive you for not saving me, Bruce..."

(Y/N) listened to their conversation intently. She thought about calling out for her father, but she felt that she needed to hear this. Finally, she knew the truth about everything, but it wouldn't be long until she forgot. Watching as Batman grabbed Jason and leapt away, she slammed her tattered body into the door numerous times. She almost cheered when it broke down, but as soon as it fell an explosion clouded her vision and blasted her backwards, far into the walls.

(Y/N) (L/N) was gone before she even hit the floor.

When she woke up, she had no idea who or where she was. With Batman and Red Hood still unconscious on the floor, she took her chance to sneak away. It was rough, and she winced the whole time through, but eventually she freed herself and made it to the police station. The employees working there immediately rushed her to the hospital, where she stayed in their custody for a few days.

"What happened to you?" the doctors would ask, but every time, they received the same unhelpful answer.

"I don't know. I woke up like this."

All the girl could remember were fundamental things like her name and age. She knew she had a family, and she knew who they were, but she couldn't remember any events: not walks, nor dinners, nor galas.

It took them about a whole business week, but finally, Bruce found (Y/N) by calling all the establishments in Gotham. Once he knew which room she was in, he rushed in, forgetting about all other responsibilities. Dick and Alfred followed close behind.

"(Y/N)!" Bruce called, sprinting toward her and wrapping her in his arms. She stayed limp, letting him hold onto her.

"Hey, Bruce."

He pulled back and ran a thumb across (Y/N)'s face; it was wrapped up with scars all around. The spots of purple, blue, and yellow decorated her like a Dalmatian's fur.

Bruce turned to the doctor and spoke with pain in his voice, "What happened to my daughter?"

"We were just about to ask you the same question, sir."

Dick and Alfred walked into the room at that point, the two adults listening to the doctor while the young adult talked with his little sister.

"Hey, Little Birdie, how are you feeling?" he asked, rubbing her arm.