[RQ] Broken - Finale

(Y/N) inhaled sharply at the sight before her; she'd been with the League for three months now, and she was absolutely excelling at her training. So much so that when clones were created, no one could manage to make one that was stronger than the original girl. Thus, they were all stored away in tubes, which she was currently gawking at.

Damian entered shortly after, "You know you're not supposed to be down here."

"I don't take orders from seven year olds," she replied, her gaze unmoving. She stepped forward and placed a hand on the tube.

"That's you. Apparently you used to have morals when you were younger because every time you're cloned, grandfather says he can't figure out how to get the emotions out of you."

(Y/N) was silent, only stretching her hand out and half expecting her clone to mirror her. She didn't.

"I don't like this, Damian."

"I don't care."

The boy raced back up to his room, making sure he wouldn't be caught talking to the girl for a second time. (Y/N) narrowed her eyes. This place was sketchy; not only were they trying to recreate her, but she was also never given a backstory to the people she was killing. Not that she ever hesitated to destroy them, but what if all this time she was being lied to?

One day, she was out on the streets completing a mission: three targets to kill. She impaled each one with her sword quite easily, but after slaughtering the final one, she paused.

She knew she'd only have a small amount of time before the police arrived, so she worked swiftly. Searching the man, she found his wallet. Inside was an FBI badge and a license that indicated he was part of the police force; there was no way this man was evil.

Hearing the police sirens, she flipped out of view and back to the home of the League.
***
"Happy 16th birthday, my beautiful prodigy."

Ra's wrapped his arm around (Y/N)'s shoulder. It was three years later, and she'd grown up to be a gorgeous girl. Her al Ghul family was thriving with her on their side, while the Batfamily simply wanted their (Y/N) back.

She wanted neither.

Stepping away from the man, she adjusted her armor, "Thank you. I'm going out to complete my missions for the day."

"That's fine. I have a present for you, be home by sunset."

She nodded, then left the area. Her journey was going to be a long one, and she knew she would never arrive back at that establishment—especially now that she had planted bombs inside of it.

Climbing the snowy mountains around the base, she slipped and slid multiple times, but stayed persistent. Eventually, she made it to the area which piqued her interest; the first Lazarus pit. Some pits were able to be raised, and those she planned to throw out into the snow. This one, however, could not. She eliminated the guards that stood around it, cleanly slicing their heads off, then grabbed one of the guard's keys and went into the back door.

"This is the first Lazarus Pit," she remembered Ra's saying, "As such, once I die—if ever—you will need to destroy it to make sure it doesn't go into the wrong hands. This button on the wall has the power to evaporate an entire ocean, and in the same manner, one large Lazarus Pit. You will have ten seconds before the process begins, so be ready."

(Y/N) hit the button, then used the acrobatic tricks she learned to escape. She ran up the stairs leading to the exit, but soon tripped in her haste. Feeling the room begin to burn up, a patch of skin on her leg melted before she opened the door and plopped into the snow. She panted, rolled a safe distance away from the pit, then put some snow on her wound to help cool it off. It stung and she groaned loudly, but training with the League taught her to ignore and fight through the pain.