Heart Race (Damian & Batsis, Bart x Batsis)

Just wanted to do a one shot centered for Batsis and Dami. Used Young Justice KF Bart 'cause he's pretty close in age, but he can be substituted for anyone! Also, her hero name is Cotinga.
(To all my wlw babes, sorry this story doesn't apply. I can write another if anyone wants it! I just noticed that most of my audience seems to be straight or bi, so I thought this would apply the best.)

When the mission was over, (Y/N) felt her heart shatter. The building they were fighting in ended up exploding, but she had no idea who made it out. Her father and almost all her siblings were in there, plus someone else she held dear to her heart. Tears fell down her face as the orange light from the fire twinkled in her eyes.

"Cotinga!" someone called from a ways away, breaking her out of her trance.

"Robin?" she called to the open field, scanning frantically to find him.

He sighed, "Turn around, imbecile."

She blushed in embarrassment, then spun around and saw her youngest brother standing before her.

"Damian! Oh my god," she fell down and pulled him into her arms tightly, "Are you okay? Is anything broken? Are the others okay?"

He grunted, "Slow...down. I can't...breathe!"

"Oh, sorry," she said as she released her tight hold on him. Gasping for air, he hit her arm.

"Don't use real names when we're in uniform, remember? And everyone else is fine, I'm sure they're running this way right now," he huffed, "I'm glad to see you're alright. Now stop running off and worrying everyone before I make you."

(Y/N) grinned as he stood and offered her a hand, "I love you too—AH!"

She was knocked to the ground once again, this time Dick laying next to her on the grass and laughing heartily.

"You scared me!" (Y/N) put a hand on her heart and shook his arm, "Get up and give me a hug!"

"Sorry," he continued to chuckle, wiping a tear from his face. She sighed in content when he pulled her into his arms.

Then, the swarm came. From afar, Spoiler, Red Robin, Orphan, and Batman rounded the corner all at once. Upon seeing his kids sitting in the grass with one judging the others, the Bat exhaled.

"They found her."

"Whoever hugs (Y/N) last has to bring me snacks all week!" Stephanie grinned, sprinting over.

"Dude! Unfair," Tim chased after, pulling her cape to slow her down. She yelped, pulling it back.

"You're cheating!"

Suddenly, Cass was flying over them, and landed right on top of the girl. She threw a thumbs up at Bruce, who nonchalantly sent one back.

Tim raised an eyebrow, "Talk to her about cheating."

When Tim and Stephanie arrived next to their feet, Dick pulled both teens down to the ground and dragged them into the group hug. Landing face down, Tim held his nose in agony while (Y/N) laughed.

"You're such an idiot!"

"Ugh—I know you are, but what am I?"

"Shut up!"

From afar, another teen sped around the corner, but stopped in his tracks; the batfamily was curled up into one large pile, but most of all, his favorite Bat was okay. He exhaled and smiled at the scene. (Y/N) felt his gaze and turned away from the cacophony next to her, locking eyes with the ginger. Grinning, he waved at her.

She quickly pushed herself out of the pile, "Hey, I'm gonna go find the others, say hi 'n stuff."

"Oh, um, okay," Dick raised an eyebrow at her urgency, "We'll catch up with you."