[RQ] Replacement? - Finale

When (Y/N) came to for the second time, she found that she was in an unfamiliar room with an even more unfamiliar man. She frowned and poked the sleeping man's head.

"Huh—wha—" he snorted a bit, recovering from his interrupted snores, "What's going on?"

"Do you know where I am?" she asked nonchalantly.

"You're in the med bay, now be quiet and—wait."

His eyes shot open and he got up from where his upper body was laying on the bed.

"(Y/N)?" he grinned in disbelief.

"I believe that's my name," (Y/N) furrowed her brow a bit, searching through her thoughts.

"What?" he huffed out a laugh, hoping she was only joking around.

"I don't think we've met before, but you seem to know who I am."

"(Y/N), it's me, Dick."

"I don't recall."

"I'm your older brother. You seriously don't remember me?"

"No."

The man she now knew as Dick covered his mouth with his hands and called out for someone named Alfred.

"Yes, Master—oh! Mistress (Y/N)! It's more than a delight to see you up again," the old man she presumed was Alfred said as he walked in.

The girl gave a confused look, "Do I know you?"

He paused, then stared at Dick with worry. Dick responded, "She doesn't remember anything."

As if on cue, Jason walked in, "I'm back. Any news on the kid?"

"She's up. Doesn't remember a thing," Dick bit his fingernail, "What are we gonna do?"

"I'm confused," (Y/N) stated matter-of-factly.

"Okay, okay, I know where we can start," he walked over to her bed and sat next to her.

"I'll leave you to it while I research what we can do to help her," Alfred rushed to the computer.

Dick called a quick 'thank you' before Jason began helping jog his sister's memory.

"Okay, (Y/N), I'm going to explain to you what's going on, but first, I want you to tell me everything you can remember so far. It can be anything: your name, age, whatever."

Frankly, the oldest of the sibling's was surprised at the gentle tone in his brother's voice. He stayed silent as the conversation continued.

"My name is (Y/N), I was born on January 14th, I am thirteen years old, I write with my right hand, and I'm good at math."

"Good. You remember the basics. Now, do you remember any specific people?"

"No. I know I have a family, but I have no idea who they are."

"That's alright. It may come in time, it may not. For now, just listen. You went through a heap of head trauma after enduring an explosion after you were caught in the middle of a crime scene. Your adoptive father, Bruce Wayne, took you home so your butler, Alfred Pennyworth, along with Dr. Leslie Thompkins, could do their best to keep you here with us. As for me, I'm Jason Todd, and that's Dick Grayson. We're your..."

Jason trailed off, glancing at Dick for approval. His brother finished for him.

"Brothers. We're your adoptive brothers."

"I see. What about my real family?"

The word 'real' stung Dick a bit, but he ignored it, "We don't know. Bruce adopted you from an orphanage after you were—well—trafficked. You've been with us for five years now."