[RQ] Broken - Part 1

Another for CharmerMaster; this one is sorta like an alternate version to the last one. Also a quick heads up, I might try to edit the multiple part chapters and put parts 1 and 2 together or something (no content will be deleted, just all in one chapter so there aren't so many parts to some of them).
TW: gore/blood

Being Bruce Wayne's child sounded great on paper: a ton of money, a big house, a good eduction, etc. Sadly, most of the time the kids either became Robins, or they were dragged into the crime scene. This applied all the same to (Y/N), who was kidnapped by Jason only a few months ago.

She'd held her own surprisingly well, but for reasons unbeknownst to her, Jason expected more from her. He'd say things about the Batfamily, or the Batcave, to which she'd raise an eyebrow and look at him like he was crazy; she had no idea what any of this stuff was! Why was he asking her, anyway? Shouldn't he get someone who's actually related to the family?

"You are related to the family!" he'd yell in frustration, and she would shake her head furiously.

Many a time, the young man forced her to spar with him; this was the least severe thing he'd force her to do, compared to fighting thugs who are actively trying to murder her. When the two faced off, (Y/N) would usually find somewhere to hide, only fighting back if she absolutely had to. Jason always found her, though, and she would wake up from a faint with him stitching up whatever wound he'd given her.

"Kid, I'm gonna tell you something," he said a week or so after the kidnapping.

(Y/N) was silent, still trying to wake up from her unconscious state.

"I don't actually like hurting you, I'm just trying to get the Robin out of you. I need to know what Bruce is plotting. Trust me, most times, I don't mess with children; it's wrong. I don't care if you believe me or not, but you remember those drug dealers from a few days ago, yeah? The news said they never sold to kids. That was my doing. I told them to stay away or else they were dead meat."

"Why are you telling me this?" the girl winced, feeling the poke of the needle against her skin.

"I'm trying to get you to have a change of heart. If you just tell me what Bruce is doing, I'll let you go we never have to see each other again. If not, you and I are gonna have to keep fighting."

"I don't know what you're talking about—for real. No amount of putting me through near death situations is going to change that."

Jason smirked, "Well, then, maybe I'll just have to try harder."

The next day, he slapped one of his domino masks on her face and pulled her outside. She tried to run away, and made a good attempt, but Jason was faster.

"Found ya'," he grabbed her from underneath the dumpster. (Y/N) grimaced.

"Come on, these are just everyday street thugs. With Batman's training, you'll be fine."

"That's what I'm trying to tell you," she grit her teeth and spoke in a hushed tone of voice, "No one has ever trained me before—I am going to die out there!"

"Get ready to die, then, I guess," he shrugged and pushed her into the street. She paused, staring down the men in front of her.

"Listen, I'm just a kid. I don't wanna—"

They began coming at her from the left and right, and Jason jumped in to get the others coming from behind her. She was punched, kicked, and pushed down a numerous amount of times before Jason stepped in and shot them right before her eyes. The blood splattered onto her shirt, and she gave no indication of noticing it other than the coloration of her face turning to a ghostly white. He lifted her off the floor and sighed.