Enough For You (Batsis)

Kind of inspired by the Halloween costume I'm planning, genderbent Nightwing! Song is 'enough for you' by Olivia Rodrigo.
Also completely unrelated but a headcanon for gb Nightwing, her name is Rachel Grayson, but she started going by her middle name Dixie when she was on patrol with Brenda (Bruce) as Robin and they saw a sign with a famous woman on it named Dixie and she was all like "wow I never realized how pretty a name it was." Once Jade (Jason) finds out her name is actually Rachel she's always making fun of her and telling her she acts like Rachel from Friends, specifically Season 1. After she becomes RH she doesn't use the name as often, just when Dixie does something stupid. She'll just say "Rachel," all condescending like and Dixie will be like "Stop!!" and everyone else is confused.
Anyways, onto the story!

And you always say I'm never satisfied,
But I don't think that's true.

"(L/N)? (L/N)," Damian walked towards the girl, ripping out her earbuds, "(L/N)!"

"Ah! What? Sorry—" she stammered, startled. She'd figured no one else was in the kitchen as she'd just come down from her room to get a snack, but maybe she just had the music playing so loud she couldn't hear them.

He tutted, "I said, have you seen Grayson?"

"Nah. He's probably still in the cave. I don't think he's left since Bruce went MIA," she stared at his office door. It was usually closed, but sometimes when she'd knock, there'd be someone waiting for her on the other side. Now, there was no one.

"Don't be a fool. It's been months, I'm sure he's left at some point."

(Y/N) shrugged, "I dunno, him and Tim are more alike than you think."

"Do not compare him to that cretin."

"Be nice," she wrapped an arm around him, "Alright, this conversation is bumming me out. Wanna go get food from that Thai place you like?"

He blinked, "I suppose confronting Grayson can wait. Do you have the keys?"

"Always on me," she twisted them in her finger, "C'mon, I just turned sixteen. You think I'd let these bad boys out of my sight?"

"I bet I could drive better than you," Damian smirked.

"Oh, shut up. Go get in the car, I'll be there in a second."

After he went out the door, telling her not to take too long otherwise he'd be driving away, (Y/N) glanced back up at the office door. Sighing, she took out her phone and texted her eldest brother that she was leaving the house with their youngest. As expected, he left her on read for the umpteenth time, so she tried Jason instead.

Just so someone knows where we are if we get kidnapped or some shit, she thought, typing the words on the screen. He replied within a matter of minutes, saying 'cool have fun, pick me up something'. She put her headphones back on and sighed.

'Cause all I ever wanted was to be enough for you.

Meanwhile, in the cave, Jason tilted his head, leaning on the Batcomputer.

"You guys want anything from the Thai place down the road? (Y/N) said she's going with Damian."

Dick glanced away from the screen, "Really? When she'd say that?"

"Just now. She literally just texted you, it's on your phone screen," Jason pointed as Dick looked down and made an 'oh' face, "You really needa' start using your eyes again."

He ran a hand through his hair, "Sorry, I've just been super busy. Without Bruce here...Well, I guess I never really realized how much work he does. Anyway, no, I'm fine, I just ate. What about you, Tim?"