[RQ] Spooked Sister (Batsis)

Request for CharmerMaster! A Bernadetta (Fire
Emblem Three Houses)-like Batsis and Jason, around the time of the Red Hood movie. She's a preteen, around 11-12! Jason is around 18, Dick is around 21, and Tim is around 13.

It was a serene morning in the Wayne manor, or, at least, as serene as it could get; birds were chirping outside the windows, breakfast was cooking on the stove, and (Y/N) was sleeping peacefully in her bed. It'd been a while since she'd gotten such a good rest, and she definitely needed it. Such a sudden change in life wasn't easy, but her new life being better than her old helped greatly. Smiling, she snuggled further into the thick comforter.

"(Y/N)!"

...And then the moment was ruined. That was something she still needed to get used to, having two brothers. She'd never even had one before! Dick and Tim weren't mean to her by any standard, but she'd never been good with social interactions.

"(Y/N), come downstairs! I made breakfast!" Dick grinned as he barged into the room. The girl immediately shot up, scooting backwards on her bed.

"Dick! Um—I—y-yeah! Um, I'm coming! Can you close the door, please?"

"Oh, sorry, yeah," he shut the door, "Come down whenever you're ready, I didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable."

She sighed and ran a hand through her hair, "Sorry, I'm—I was just—ugh, I'm really sorry, I'm not used to this!"

He chuckled, "You're fine! I'll meet you downstairs."

(Y/N) rubbed her neck; it was the truth, she wasn't used to this. She didn't mean to come off as rude, she just needed to prepare herself before she interacted with the world again. It didn't come naturally to her like it did to Dick.

Reluctantly, she got out of bed and smoothed out her hair. It was still morning, so her outfit of sweatpants, a sweatshirt, and some socks fit the occasion well enough. She took a deep breath, then descended down the stairs of the mansion and sat at the dining table.

"This house is so big, I always think I'm gonna get lost," she said as she sat down, staring out the window.

Tim nodded "I do get lost, like, all the time. Who on earth needs this much space?"

"Hey, (Y/N)!" Dick interrupted, moving between the kitchen and the dining room, "I hope you like eggs and hash."

He placed the plates on the table, and (Y/N)'s eyes sparkled, "Yes."

In under a minute, the entire plate was gone and she calmly patted her mouth with a napkin. Her brothers stared at her, horrified, and she jumped.

"Eep! What? Is there something in my hair?"

"No, it's...how the hell did you...?"

Dick motioned to her plate and she blushed.

"Um, well, y'know, everything with my dad...he never really fed me like this, only once every year for my birthday. But even then, it tasted terrible! But this was so good, thanks Dick!"

"No problem," he exhaled in amused confusion before Bruce walked in and placed a hand on his shoulder.

"Thanks for cooking, Dick. Alfred's still with his family until later in the afternoon. (Y/N), we're going on patrol tonight. Can you hold down the fort while we're gone?"

Another unusual thing, her entire family was now masked vigilantes. She'd found out one night when she stumbled upon the cave while searching for Alfred. She opened Bruce Wayne's office door just as Tim opened the cave door, and they stared at each other wide-eyed before both screaming in fear. Once she finally calmed down, although shut herself in her room, they explained through the door their situation. She seemed to understand fairly quick, but made it clear there was 'no way' she was joining them. She didn't mind helping them out, though.