Lick my Lolli, Suck it Down

⚠️ by 𝗯𝗯𝘆𝗹𝗼𝘂 on ao3

⚠️ summary:

"Harry has seen him every day for the past two weeks while driving home from work. The boy is just a small little thing, who sits prettily on a park bench like it’s his throne and kicks his little feet that are too short to touch the ground."

-
Or the one where Harry thinks Louis is a kid and never acts on his desire, but then finds out Louis is just a small adult and then they fuck on a couch.

⚠️words: 5837

🤍🤍🤍

Harry has always been a simple man. He lives in a simple house, works at a simple accounting job, hangs out with his simple friends at a simple bar on Saturday nights, and lives his life as any simple man at the simple age of 23 does. He’s never been one for stepping out of the box, always preferred to keep his head down in life, and get through one day at a time.

Everything couldn’t always be simple, though. Harry’s downfall came in the form of a tiny boy who licks lollipops.

Harry has seen him every day for the past two weeks while driving home from work. The boy is just a small little thing, who sits prettily on a park bench like it’s his throne and kicks his little feet that are too short to touch the ground. Harry rationalizes that the boy can’t possibly be older than 15. Harry hates rationalizing when the endgame makes him out to be a bad guy.

It’s not that he doesn’t think about the underage factor when he tugs on his cock late at night, because he absolutely does remember, and he absolutely does hate himself afterwards for thinking this way about a child. He berates himself in his small, simple bathroom mirror for imagining such filthy and vile things.

Yet every day for the past two weeks he’s jerked to the same images when he gets home. He can’t take all the blame though. Well he can, he’d just prefer if he had someone to share the blame. See, he’s sure that this little boy knows Harry stares at him every day with lust in his eyes, stopped at the stop sign for just a few seconds too long. Harry is sure he knows, because every damn day for the last two weeks, the boy has stared directly at Harry’s car that’s stopped at the stop sign for just a few seconds too long, and has hollowed his cheeks around some bright red lollipop. He kicks his tiny feet that don’t quite reach the ground, holds onto the bench seat with one tiny hand, and uses the other tiny hand to bring his bright red lolli to his candy red stained lips. So Harry can’t take all the blame for jerking to vile and filthy images of that boy sucking a lolli.

He is, however, entirely at fault for imagining his cock in place of the lolli.

Still, though, no matter how many times Harry came to that thought, he felt he wasn’t entirely as disgusting as his psyche told him he was, since he knew he would never ever act on these desires. He was a sane enough man that he wouldn’t dare do something so horrible Never. Ever. Until his car was in a shop, that is.

His work wasn’t too far from his house, a mere mile and a half at most. He decided to walk, since he wasn’t one to miss a day at work not even if his car was acting up. He especially wasn’t one to miss a day seeing the cute boy on the park bench, not even if his car was acting up. The walk to work was annoying and uneventful and he felt lost without his morning talk show. The walk home is annoying because he’s tired and he somehow forgot how uncomfortable suits are. The only thing keeping him from calling a cab and just paying to be driven the last mile stretch of road to his house, was the park that was coming up in just one more block.