Gotta Catch 'em All

⚠️by 𝙡𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙮𝙚𝙣𝙩 on ao3

⚠️ summary:

Louis loves Pokémon GO, he gets a little crazy and ends up ramming into a guy. Harry gets mad, calls him a brat and treats him like one. Oh, and they're in central park.

OR

Based on the tweet:
@triplevirghoe: my man really fucked me in Central Park and now we're walking around catching Pokémon while his load is in me... I love him

⚠️words: 5186

🤍🤍🤍

"Louis, stop being rude," Harry mutters. The blue-eyed boy knocked him out of the way to catch a Pokémon.

"Not my fault you're in the way." Louis waves at him dismissively, focusing on tossing the Poké Balls. He's on his third one when he's successfully captured Squirtle.

"I was distracted," Harry grumbles, he doesn't remember hearing Louis' loud protests to his wandering hands. "Why did you wear that anyway?" He gestures to Louis' clothes.

Louis giggles into his hand, offering Harry an innocent smile. "What's wrong with what I'm wearing?"

Harry glares with pouted lips. Louis was wearing a pair of skin-tight jeans that could be considered to be jeggings and one of Harry's black sheer button-ups. His chest was exposed and most importantly his sharp collarbones where some lovebites have started to fade, which isn't acceptable in Harry's opinion. Though, the ones from this morning were still very present. The taller of the two leans close, pulling Louis to the side of the path. "I can see the band of your panties, are they lace again?"

Louis shivers when Harry's minty breath fans over his ear. "Why don't you have a peek and see for yourself?" His nimble fingers grip the lapel of Harry's black blazer.

"I might take you up on that offer," Harry wraps his arms around Louis' waist, engulfing his hourglass frame. He peppers teasing kisses along Louis' jaw, "We aren't far from the hotel, but hotel walls are thin. I'll have to cover your mouth or gag you with those panties—Louis!" Harry stands, astonished as his boyfriend runs in a random direction. He covers his growing boner and looks away from the strangers' curious glances. "Get back here!"

"Can't!" Louis shouts, hearing Harry's heavy footsteps behind him. "I see Snorlax!" He glances at his phone, his avatar was getting in close range. He runs faster, eyes glued on his screen and doesn't notice the tall lanky man dressed in a grey suit. With a high pitched yelp, Louis and the man go crashing to the ground. Louis lands with a thump on his stomach and groans when his chin smacks off the dirt. 

"I am so sorry, mate." Harry's voice sounds rushed. After a few seconds, hands flip Louis over, "Baby, are you okay?"

Louis lies on his back, squinting through the sunshine and wrinkles his nose. He whimpers when Harry rubs over his shoulder, the part that collided with the other man that sent Louis spinning and falling to the ground.