leave this dress a mess on the floor

⚠️by 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙡𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙮 on ao3

⚠️summary:

Louis wants to surprise Harry by wearing something special for him. At the end Louis is the most surpised by Harry.

⚠️words: 1635

🤍🤍🤍

Panties, nighties and lingerie scattered all around the floor of the bedroom.

They ranged from black to bright spring colors. That matched beautifully against his skin.

Louis didn't usually do this often to his prized collections. He just couldn't find the right pair for Harry. Even though, Harry loves and appreciates anything Louis would put on. Louis just wanted this to be special and he couldn't find anything.

Looking through the walk in closet he moved to another section of his clothes. Going quickly through the items, he spotted a pink satin crop top with a pair of short satin shorts that matched with a tiny bow in the front. They had such a soft vibe to them. They would go perfectly with Louis.

The price tag was hanging off the new clothe item, Louis hadn't used it yet.

Happily he grabbed it and closed the closet door. This was going to be a great day.

...

Harry came walking in through the doors, with brown bags in his hands from grocery shopping.

He looked around the room seeing no Louis, and walked to the kitchen to put the food in the refrigerator.

After putting the last big of vegetables, he noticed the house was quiet.

Too quiet.

Which was quite unusual. Louis usually had a loud presence which is not present right now.

Walking up the stairs, heels clicking with each step, throughout the house.

The dripping of the shower could be heard. Louis probably-most likely- used it recently. Opening the door to the bathroom, he noticed it was a bit too clean. Opening the slide in door to the shower, he pulled the handle down, stopping the dripping. He looked around one last time and started walking out.

He made his way to the bedroom, where he and Louis slept.

Reaching towards the knob of the door he twisted it and opened it slowly. Once, he saw the site on the bed he was shocked. Louis was on his hand and knees showing off the curve of his bum through the pink satin shorts. The back of Louis back was exposed, showing off the dimples at the bottom of his spine. He was beautiful. Harry couldn't take his eyes off of him.

“Are you just going to stand and stare, Daddy?“