God, You're Mine. (part 2 of the Club fic series)

⚠️by 𝙢𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚 on ao3

⚠️summary:

So he goes home with Harry.
That's a given.

⚠️words: 1313

🤍🤍🤍

So he goes home with Harry.
That's a given

After having probably the best fuck he's had in his entire lfe, in a bathroom of all places, he's headed home with a hot boy who just gave him the best fuck he's ever had in this life. The boy is also promising round two.
Oh and his pink spandez are ripped with dried come and sweat on them.
All in all it's been a good night.

When he had decided to go to the club with Niall and Liam, he hadn't been expecting being pinned to the bed by a boy with big big big hands and very very curly hair.
He hadn't expected that the boy would take his time biting at his collar bone and sucking delicious bruises into his neck.

"Put them on," Harry whispers into his ears, thrusting something silky into Louis' hands "and then go into my room and waite for me babe." he says. and he's grinning and Louis is flushed read and suddenly 10 times harder than he was prior to hearing those words.
Harry disappears, and louis looks down at this hands, noticing that the silky things are in fact, girl underwear, they look all cutisie and innocent until he saw the fact that there was no back to them, and if he put them on, harry would have full access to his tight hole.

he really didn't see a problem with that. looking at them closer, he sees the light pink panties are covered with pale blue flowers on them

huh.

He slowly pulls off the ripped spandex, wrinkling his nose at the feel of dry come on his legs, but when he pulls on the panties, he moans softly at the feel of them on his cock and harry is magically in the room, naked, eyes dark, trained on louis' cock, and fuck if louis doesn't whimper a bit as he remembered what harry had said to him in the bathroom, as he fucked him up against the bathroom counter, his hands forcing louis to watch himself get fucked in the mirror, “You’re gonna make me hard again, and fuck if I don’t fuck you till you’re crying because you want more, but baby we gotta do this again, because shit, your arse is perfect and I want to show you how slow I can go, how I can take you so close to the edge and bring you back"

Harry walks slowly up to Louis, fingers trailing from Louis' cheekbones to the top of Louis' panties, he attatches his lips to Louis' neck, sucking slowly making Louis moan.
Louis barely recognizies what's happening when Harry lifs him up, wrapping his short legs around Harry's skinny waist, his hands in Harry's hair, Harry's lips still attatched to his neck, but now, now one of Harry's larger than life's hand is running up and down his bum, everytime he brings his hand down, his fingers run against Louis' sensitive hole, and Louis can only stay still and take it.

He feels Harry pulling aside the panties, and he looks down to see Harry staring at him, a smirk playing on his lips as he chases Louis' mouth while sinking one of his long fingers knuckle deep into Louis.

He captures Louis' moan, and god, he's so tight, even after them fucking in the bathroom, he's like a fuckin virgin and he's so responsive, moaning loudly when Harry pulls his fingers out and makes him taste himself.

Harry grins to himself as he hears Louis begin to let out soft mewling noises as he slowly stretches him.
"God you're so tight Louis, I want to fuck you forever, jesus, you feel so good, you're so tight around my cock." Harry can't control his words, letting them spill out, and Louis tightens around him, letting out a scream as Harry begins to assault that one place inside of him.

Harry smirks when he feels Louis scratching at his back, telling him to give it to him harder, he drops his head into the place between Louis' head and shoulder and slowly grinds into him, slowing down his movements and enjoying the way louis begins to beg for him to hurry up, his little fingers pulling at his hair and he sounds so broken when he starts to beg, "Harry, oh fuck, Harry please, I need you to fuck me harder, please ple-ohg-od har-harr- harry."

And Harry's smirking even more, proud that he's driven this pixie like boy to the point where he can't even form words, can't even express how much pleasure he's in, and he lifts him up, so Louis is sitting in his lap, his eyes wide with the new angle, and this is where Harry starts to really go at it, fucking into Louis so hard, watching his hair move around, gripping his little waist and watching as his mouth parts, little breaths are let out and he wants to get him wild, wants to feel him clench around his cock, have him fisting the sheets, his hair, Harry wants Louis to scream his name, have it burn on his tongue as he fucks everything he has ever known out of him.
"Oh god, harry, please right there, I'm so close" Louis whimpers, and his hand slowly goes towards his still, panty clad cock.

He's reaching to palm himself when Harry's big hand comes and pins his arms to his sides, his eyes widen as Harry says, "No, you'll come on my cock and my cock only, you're mine Louis, you're mine, you'll always be mine, you're going to come from me, and only me."

With that, he pushes Louis onto his back, lifting his little legs so that they're wrapped around his waist, and starts fucking into his sweet spot, watching as Louis' lips widen impossibly big, and then he puts his fingers into his mouth, groaning as Louis sucks at them, moans and small mewls escape Louis' lips as he tries to ignore the way heat is pooling at his cock, he almost feels like he's going to explode.

"Mm, Louis I bet you like that huh? You like me fucking you so hard you can't breathe, until you can't feel your legs, god. Your ass was made for my cock, you're so fucking tight. You're such a slut for it aren't you Lou? Are you mine Lou? Will you be mine? Shit, work that pussy baby," Harry whispers, and Louis loses it, everything is piling up so soon so fast and he can't take the way Harry is grinding into him, having his cock brushing against Harry's hard stomach is enough for him to clench around Harry's cock, is enough for him to let out an animalistic cry and come around Harry, it has him screaming, gripping the sheets, has his thighs trembling, has him over-sensitizied because Harry's pupils are blown wide and he's still drilling into him, pushing him up onto the bed till his head is almost hitting the headboard and the bed is moving against the wall.

Harry groans low, feeling Louis tightening around him makes everything feel so dirty, and he loves it, he loves when Louis scratches at his back asking him for "more more please harry keep going you need to come please come in me fill me up i need to feel it, i need to feel you, oh god, please fucking own me, i need you please."

And it sends him over the wall, coming in Louis, letting out a groan and pulling his hair till Louis' little throat is exposed to him and he bites down, holds it as Louis screams loudly and comes for the second time that night.
"I think I'm in love with you and your cock" Louis whispers and Harry can't help but laugh and kiss him.

🤍🤍🤍