Pretty, perfect Angel

⚠️by an anonymous on ao3

⚠️summary:

Harry comes home late and wakes Louis up. Louis does something he wasn't supposed to and gets in trouble

⚠️words: 2514

🤍🤍🤍

It was 2 in the morning when Louis heard the bedroom door open, light from the hallway creeping in and shining on his pretty face. His eyes scrunched as he whined and twisted his face the other side, a murmur of ‘shh baby, I’m sorry’ was heard in the room making Louis internally roll his eyes because that just woke him up even more. He was an extremely light sleeper and the offender knocking into things and cursing under their breath knew that.

“I hate you so much right now.” Louis mumbled, bringing the soft duvet over his head to better cover his sensitive eyes. “Said m’sorryyyy. I didn’t know you were asleep, baby.” At that, Louis huffed and poked out his head from the cover, his cheeks pink from warmth and eyes sleepy. “It’s two in the morning, what else would I be doing you knobhead?” As soon as the words left his mouth, a heavy mass jumped on the bed and on top of the boy’s smaller body, a loud squeal of surprise erupting from Louis’ pretty lips. “Oi, mind your language, little one. Don’t forget who’s actually in charge here.” Big arms snaked themselves around his waist, bringing his body closer to the other’s furnace-like body. “You know how cranky I get when I’m sleepy, and you’ve been coming home late every night this past week, Harry. Who’s the whore I have to compete with this time?” Louis felt Harry’s body shake with a silent laugh, one of his hands trailing up and down the boy’s back while kissing the skin beneath his ear. “There’s no competition, she’s clearly in the lead.” Harry tried to say with a straight face but that wasn’t possible when Louis looked quite literally like a disgruntled kitten.

“Don’t look at me like that, darling. You know I have to entertain my clients to keep them. I can’t risk it with this one. Her name’s Kathy and her husband insisted on taking me to a little speakeasy a few minutes outside of London to celebrate the case win. I couldn’t say no, he was practically giving me the same eyes you give me when you want something really bad.” He brought his hand up to Louis’ face, his thumb tugging on the boy’s lower lip and letting it go with a pop. “ And I did text you but you didn’t read it, you little minx. What were you up to that got you so busy, hm?” Louis’ face flushed as he thought back to a few hours ago when his old, favourite glittery toy had been sliding in and out of him. He instantly brought his head down to Harry’s chest to hide his flushed face and shrugged. “N-nothing, just took a bath. Ordered some sushi and read my book. That’s… That’s it.”

Ever so slowly, as if Harry knew him like the back of his hand, the man brought his hand back down to Louis’ back and trailed it down until he reached the boy’s satin pyjama bottoms, thumbing the material and swiftly moving it to the side to expose Louis’ ass. “Harry…” Louis said warningly, knowing his boyfriend of 3 years wasn’t going to be too pleased with what he found. “What did I say about lying to me, baby? You think I can’t tell when you’re hiding something?” The man brought the younger boy’s body on his own and tugged down the pyjama bottoms until they were at mid-thigh. He grabbed a cheek in each hand and spread them, Louis whimpering at the air hitting his exposed, twitching hole. “Fuck baby, you’re gaping.” He mumbled, his mouth watering as he watched from the mirror, they had positioned right in front of their kind sized bed, his baby’s hole clench on nothing. Louis shivered when he felt Harry’s middle finger rub at his entrance, his little cock fattening up ever so slightly. “Daddy, m’sorry.” He whimpered, pushing his ass back against the man’s single digit. “No, you’re not. You decided to be naughty and decided to lie to me about it. Fuck,” Harry brought his occupied hand to his mouth and spit on a few fingers before bringing them back down to Louis’ hole. “Wish you could see how gorgeous your pussy looks from here. Pink and slightly gaping, aching to have something stuffed inside, hm? Look at that.”