Lose Yourself in my Room and Find Yourself in my Grip

⚠️by an orphan_account on ao3

⚠️summary:

While watching England play in the World Cup Louis goes into heat.

Happy Fathers Day!

⚠️words: 2782

🤍🤍🤍

Louis is exhausted. They just got back to the hotel from the venue and are in his and Harry's suite, because it's the biggest out of the five.

They're all in front of the television watching the World Cup. Harry is sitting on the end of the couch with Louis tucked into his side. Niall is next to Louis with Zayn on the other arm rest, while Liam is sprawled out on the floor.

Louis first notices it when his entire body gets a tingling feeling. He knew his heat was coming, but he thought he had enough time to at least see if England can manage a comeback.

He tries to mentally calculate how much time he has until he is incoherent with need and figures he can last 45 minutes. His heat usually takes awhile to go into full affect. He refoucuses on the game when he hears Liam screaming at the ref to open his eyes.

About 20 minutes later, Louis realizes that his cheeks are flushed and his mind is screaming at him to get himself to the bedroom before he bends over for his alpha in front of his friends.

He tries to fight down the urge to get down on all fours in the middle of the room. He tells himself that he will not let his body force him to do anything and he feels like he has finally gained control of himself when Harry's arm that is draped over his shoulder slides down and his fingertips brush Louis' skin.

Louis lets out a low whine at that and tries to shrink himself into Harry.

At the noise Louis makes, Harry turns to his omega and asks quietly in his ear, "what's wrong babe?" Louis buries his face into Harry's neck and tries to calm himself down by inhaling Harry's scent.

He whimpers quietly in response hoping Harry will get the message and take him to their room only to hold him down while he pounds into the omega until his knot pops. Louis' mouth waters at the thought and he feels his hole beginning to leak as what he has been dreading for the past half hour occurs.

He lets out another whine trying to show Harry his desparation and positions himself in Harry's lap, facing him. He can no longer see the television, but he pushes that thought to the back of his mind as he begins to grind down on his alpha's lap.

Harry lets out a growl and pulls Louis closer as he picks up on the smell of heat Louis is giving off. Everyone turns and looks at the two once they hear Harry's growl, followed by Liam and Zayn's after the alphas pick up on Louis' scent. Harry tries to shield Louis' body from his friends view by wrapping his arms completely around him and placing his head over Louis' as his omega continues to grind into his lap, causing his dick to show interest.

Niall lets out a laugh when he notices the two and says, "you couldn't wait until after the game Tommo?"

He begins to stroke up and down Zayn's arm to try and calm down the alpha. Zayn ends up pulling Niall into his lap, who then turns himself around and kisses him on the cheek. The omega giggles when Zayn noses his neck, trying to focus on him. Louis would glare at him, but he doesn't care about anything more than Harry's cock right now.