I push you to the limits

⚠️by 𝙨𝙤𝙛𝙩𝙡𝙤𝙪𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙞𝙚 on ao3

⚠️summary:

Louis is a brat who likes seeing his boyfriend get jealous and possessive over him.

⚠️words: 3846

🤍🤍🤍

Tonight was date night for Harry and his boyfriend, Louis. Thursday nights were their date night, mainly because Harry got off work earlier than normal and Louis had the day off from all of his University work. Each week they tried to go to new or different restaurants and tonight was no different. It was Louis’ night to  choose the date location, which was a nice romantic restaurant that was about an hour drive from their house. 

During the car ride, Harry brought up that he would be leaving for a two-day business trip next week, meaning he wasn’t going to bring Louis with him. This information made Louis become very pouty and bratty. Louis had been bratty a lot more than normal and it was starting to really get on Harry’s nerves. With everything he said, Louis would take and turn it into something it wasn’t or he would mouth off, ending up stomping to their room where he would stay for a few hours. Harry assumed it was probably just stress from uni, so he let it slide mostly. He assumed that after finals were over, Louis would be back to himself. 

“If you keep pouting, we can just go back home.” Harry spoke, glancing over at his boyfriend who was sitting in the passenger side of the car. He had his arms crossed over his chest and was glaring at the road in front of him. Harry’s jaw tensed up when he noticed Louis roll his eyes. They were about 10 minutes away from the restaurant but Harry could call now and cancel their reservation. “Stop acting like a brat. I’m not going to deal with this tonight, Louis.” 

Louis turned his head and looked at Harry. “I want to go on this date. Don’t wanna go home.” He said quietly. “I’m done being a brat. I’m sorry.” He mumbled. 

It wasn’t very convincing but Harry didn’t want to push Louis any further tonight. He just wanted to enjoy a nice dinner with his baby. He used his non-driving hand to quickly push a few strands of his graying hair from his eyes and proceeded to reach over to grab Louis’ hand in his own. 

When they arrived at the restaurant, they were led to their reserved table. Harry kept his arm protectively around Louis’ waist. “You look pretty tonight baby. Is this one of your new dresses?” Harry asked, leaning down to talk into Louis’ ear. The dress his boy was wearing was light pink and tight around his curves. It had small, ruffled short sleeves that laid beautifully on his toned arms. It was short, but still went past his bum quite a bit. Harry thought Louis looked beautiful. Harry smiled when Louis nodded and pressed a kiss to the side of his head before pulling the chair out for him when they got to their table. 

He sat down in front of Louis, fixing his suit jacket and running a quick hand through his hair again. He picked up his menu, scanning through the options. His reading was cut short when a very peppy voice next to him began talking. 

“Hi! I’m Chandler, I’ll be your waiter for tonight.” The grin on this man’s face was oddly annoying to Harry and he didn’t know why. There was just something off about the way he was acting. 

The waiter continued talking, rambling about their specialties. Harry was zoning out, already fully aware of what the restaurant had to offer, because well, there’s a menu right in front of him. He took a look at Louis, who also looked slightly agitated by the amount of talk their waiter was doing. When he finally finished naming off the wine options and after explaining that their appetizers were some of the best in the city, Chandler stopped talking. “So, can I start you two off with drinks?”