Our love is higher, kisses are lower

⚠️summary:

"Anything? You know what I'm gonna do to you? I'm gonna fucking ruin you with my fingers till you cum with that pathetic excuse of a dick, then I'm gonna make you choke on my cock and if you've been good I'll let you use my cock to satisfy that greedy little hole. Oh and I know how much you like to be humiliated like a fucking slut you are, so I'm gonna gently call you my little bitch because I know that your pussy clenches just a little tighter when I say that".

Or

Louis goes to a club with Zayn, Harry's upset so Louis shows him how much he loves him.

⚠️words: 2577

🤍🤍🤍

Harry was losing his fucking mind.

But it was not his fault that Louis went to a club with Zayn, that looks like a literal God that stepped right out the fucking Bible in his perfect naked glory. The thing is, Louis did have sex with Zayn long before their relationship with Harry started and even though Louis was always there to reassure him that it meant absolutely nothing, no feelings involved, Harry still felt a bit jealous and insecure about it. Maybe not a bit. Maybe a fucking lot.
But who could blame him? Every time he tried to find something beautiful about himself he just couldn't. All he saw were his stupid chubby cheeks, that were almost constantly covered in blush, that Louis caused by his very presence, he had no facial hair, his lips were too pink and plush for a boy, his hair was too curly and wild and his legs were as long as a giraffe's. So yeah, compared to Zayn, he was a fucking adult in kid's body. At least that's how Harry saw himself.

***

It's been 5 hours since Louis left the house.

First two hours were pretty easy for Harry: he made himself a cuppa, watched some shitty TV shows while cleaning up the room and finally decided to take a bubble bath.

Harry was absolutely obsessed when it came to taking baths. He always enjoyed having time all to himself, choosing different bath bombs, body lotions and gels that made him smell absolutely delicious. Harry knew just how much it drove Louis crazy- the difference in how they smell- strawberries and vanilla a stark contrast to Tom Ford cologne and cigarettes.
This time Harry chose a coconut cherry bath bomb, vanilla body lotion and chocolate chip cookie gel. If anyone were to walk in the bathroom that very moment, they'd think they walked in a bakery, not to mention that Harry actually worked in one, because of the sweet aroma that filled the whole room.

After shaving every inch of his body to absolute smoothness, Harry quickly washed himself up, put some lotion on and stepped out of the bathroom, going gay to their shared closet.
If you knew the boy personally, you'd know that he absolutely hated wearing any clothes in general, but especially after the shower, so for clothes Harry picked out a pair of dusty rose lacy panties, the color that Louis absolutely adored oh him, because "it matches the color of your dry little hole right before I fuck it raw and make it gaping red", and a matching wireless see-through bra. Harry also couldn't help the excitement that filled his whole body at the thought of Louis seeing him like this, in that set, all for him to ravish.

After that everything went downhill.

Three hours, 28 unanswered messages and calls later, Harry found himself crying on their bed, all kinds of bad scenarios running through his head.