i've been a bad girl, daddy

⚠️by 𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙮𝙡𝙤𝙪 on ao3

⚠️summary:

Imagine a fic where Louis and Harry are in college and Harry’s a Frat Boy and Louis’s a bit of a nerd (not really but eh) and there’s a scene where one night Harry comes home from *insert activity here* and he walks into his dorm to see Louis fingering himself, while wearing Harry’s basketball Jersey, on the couch with his glasses falling off of his nose. This of course leads to Harry fucking Louis on the couch (and of course Louis still has Harry’s basketball jersey on).

⚠️words: 1551

🤍🤍🤍

“Lou, you wanna come with me?” Harry asks.

Louis is typing on his laptop, trying to finish his final paper. “I have to wrap this up, Harry. I’m sorry.” he sounds tired and he looks tired, eyes a bit droopy.

“I think you need a little break, baby. You’ve been on that thing for three hours.” Harry stalks over to his boyfriend, sitting beside him. “Promise me you’ll at least have a nap, or maybe do something that’ll make you loosen up and relax.” He holds Louis’ tiny hand in his, kissing the back of it.

Louis sighs, but smiles at him gratefully. “I promise.” he pecks Harry’s cheek, then pats it lightly. “Now go on, make your guns even bigger or something.” Harry grins, “Of course, little one.”

*

Even before Harry reaches the door to their dorm later that night, he could smell it. Slick. And not just anyone’s, his omega’s — Louis’ — slick. He’s standing right in front of their door as he tries to keep himself calm.

His senses are going into overdrive while he wipes the sweat off of himself, a result from an intense work out at the gym with some of his frat brothers. His cock is already hardening, too.

He unlocks the door, steps in and closes it quickly. He breathes deeply, knows things are about to get wild. Probably in a minute.

He tosses his face towel, not really caring where it landed. He has more important matters to take care of right now. The smell is just so much, he looks to their couch and —

Louis is on his belly, face down ass up, fingering himself. And even if Harry expected him to be naked, he was pleasantly surprised to find him wearing Harry’s jersey.

Fuck.

“Alpha,” Louis moans, fingers fucking in deeper.

“Omega,” Harry says, his voice going octaves lower.

At the sound of his alpha’s voice, Louis turns his head slightly to look at him, “Please.” Fuck, he's so fucked. He’s still wearing his glasses, and they’re sliding off his nose. Harry starts to rid himself of his clothes. “Please what, baby?”

Louis whines, “Please fuck me, alpha.”

Harry kneels right behind him. “Stop fingering yourself.” Louis makes a pained nose, but doesn’t protest. He obeys and instead pushes himself up on all fours, ready for whatever Harry’s going to give him.