My Sunflower

⚠️by 𝙒𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙄𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 on ao3

⚠️summary:

Louis would rather be sunbathing at the beach with his friends, not slaving his spring break away in his father’s flower shop.

⚠️!Guys, it's a 2 chapter one shot and nothing's really happening in the first chapter it's just like a pre story so if u 😈came😈 here for smut smut just scroll til u see that it's the second chapter!

⚠️words: 7057

🤍🤍🤍

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏

“Louuu, I thought you said you were coming to the beach with us?” Kami whined over the phone.

“I was…I would, but my agonizing father is making me work at the flower shop all fucking break.” He groaned, pulling at his roots, before pushing the hair behind his ear. His hair had finally grown to skim across his shoulders. He loved it.

“I had the pins for your hair. Plus, Liam’s been asking about you, and I know you wanted to hook up with him.”

Louis wanted to cry. He wanted to go into his dad’s room and lie flat on the floor and throw a massive tantrum. “Ughh! Do not let Zayn talk to him, please.”

Laughter trickled over the line, “I’ll see what I can do, I mean, Zayn likes him too, and they’d be cute together.”

“Kami, you slut! Sorry, I meant to say you…ass.” He frowned as she cackled, loud giggles that made him even more agitated with the predicament he was in. “I did not expect to spend spring break working, god, he’s the worst father in the world.”

“Your dad is by far the most amazing man I’ve ever met, and he’s hot.”

“Yuck. I’m going to puke.”

“He’s single right?” Kami pondered, still giggling slightly.

“Shut up, Kam, like now.”

“A week away from USF, and you’re working.”

“Thanks for the reminder,” Louis said grouchily, sitting up and moving to the edge of his mattress. “Who’s all going?”

“The gang. I mean, it’s only Monday, so maybe you can join us later in the week.”

“Yeah, right. This old man is going to milk me for all I’m worth this break. Trust me. You don’t know David Tomlinson.”

She shuffled around, “Well, text me. I love you, Lou-Lou.”

“Bite me.” Louis hung up and shuffled into his bathroom.

He’d wanted to spend the entire break tanning with Kami and letting Liam rub suntan lotion all over his body. He wanted to secretly watch the hunk play beach volleyball, and make pitiful little sandcastles with Niall and Tori. He wanted a normal spring break, but his father had decided that Louis being a normal twenty-two-year-old, wouldn’t work for him.

“My father is the bane of my existence.” Was what he gritted at the mirror, stripping out of his powderpuff girls' tank and bottom set, fingers lingering at his belly ring as he turned towards the shower.