you control me (even if it's just tonight)

⚠️by 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙞𝙡𝙮𝙮𝙝𝙖𝙡𝙤 on ao3

⚠️summary:

Louis rides Harry and thinks he's in control.

⚠️words: 1591

🤍🤍🤍

Harry was lying naked on their California king bed, watching and admiring all of what Louis had to offer. Louis was standing in their connected bathroom, finishing up his routine. Harry watched as he slowly walked back into their room and towards the end of their bed in all his naked glory. Louis gave him a sultry look before crawling up the bed and straddling Harry’s narrow hips. He reached down and intertwined their hands, grinding his bare ass onto Harry’s semi-hard member. Louis untangled their fingers and started to rub his body with Harry’s large, calloused hands.

A loud, deep groan erupted from Harry’s throat. “Shit, baby.” The praise made the heat grow in Louis’ belly. He leaned down and kissed the gorgeous man below him. Their kisses always start out soft and slow, but quickly turn hot and heated. Harry pressed his tongue against Louis’ lips, silently asking for permission in. Louis, playing hard to get, denied him and just continued their kissing. Harry wasn’t having this. His hands were currently resting on Louis’ waist, but slowly slid up his torso and stopped at his ribs. With his large hands and Louis’ small body, Harry reached over with his thumbs and rubbed the pink nubs on his chest. Louis gasped and Harry took advantage of his open mouth. He smirked into their kiss and his hands made their way down Louis’ body and eventually ended up resting on his ass.

Louis eagerly sucked on Harry’s tongue and continued grinding on Harry’s now hard and throbbing dick. While still kissing, Louis reached under his pillow and grabbed the bottle of lube that he placed there earlier that night. Once he had it, Harry started to sit up. Louis pulled back from their kiss and gently pushed Harry back down to the bed. He leaned down and took Harry’s earlobe in between his teeth, slightly nibbling on it before he spoke. “Let me. I’ve got this.”

Louis leaned back up into his original position. Harry was staring up at him with lustful eyes. Louis uncapped the bottle of lube and squeezed a little onto his fingers. Unknown to Harry, Louis had prepped himself before their dinner reservation; fingering himself and stuffing himself with his emerald green butt plug, the one that was always nestled perfectly against his prostate. Louis took his lube covered fingers and reached around himself towards his hole. He rubbed his fingers around the plug, helping lubricate the area. He took his non-lubed hand and slowly pulled at the plug. When Harry heard the undeniable sounds of the plug, his eyes widened and they somehow became even more glazed over than before.

Louis smirked and tossed the plug towards the other side of the bed. He reached for the lube again, putting some more on his hand before reaching behind and grabbing Harry’s hard and angry cock. A loud hiss came from Harry. “Fuck, that’s cold, Lou.”

Louis rolled his eyes before replying “Don’t worry, I’ll keep it nice and warm in a little bit.”

Harry threw his head back against the pillow, his eyes rolling back into his head as Louis continued to work him with his hand. Louis silently laughed to himself thinking about how much control he currently had over Harry. It wasn’t like this all the time. There are so many times and instances where he is pliant and writhing all over the sheets from how good Harry fucks him, but moments like this one are some of his favorites. He feels like he actually has some kind of power role in the bedroom, and he uses these moments to their full advantage.