Shit, maybe I miss you

⚠️wow, another one by me

Tags: Top Louis Tomlinson, Bottom Harry, Rimming, Anal Fingering, Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Cock Slut Harry Styles, Daddy Kink, Very Dirty Talk, Praise Kink, Pet Names, Orgasm Delay/Denial, Barebacking.

⚠️summary:

"Oh now you want me? Weren't you just fucking yourself with those fingers, being very naughty and impatient. Couldn't even wait until I got back here, such a slut".

Or

Louis is touring and Harry misses him a lot. Louis does too and has a surprise for his husband.

⚠️words: 1970

🤍🤍🤍

Louis' been away from Harry for almost two weeks now. His tour just started and he was so excited to actually be able to perform his debut album in front of all the fans, who's been showing their incredible support.

And Harry was excited for his husband too, but the fact that they had to be apart from each other was literally killing him.

And it was killing him in so many ways. He missed waking up next to Louis and seeing his sleepy eyes, that were a bit darker than usual because of the morning tiredness, and now looked not like an ocean on a sunny day but like a stormy one instead. He missed how his soft naked skin was glowing under the sun, turning into an even warmer shade of golden. He missed the crinkles by his eyes when the smaller boy got all smiley and giggly after Harry just kissed him good morning, not caring about their morning breaths. He missed all the little touches they share just to show their love to each other. And he also missed Louis' cock.

When the couple is together, they fuck multiple times a day. Yes, they're a little crazy over each other. But now, when Louis' away and can't really FaceTime Harry because of all the work, the only thing Harry’s left to do is to jerk off to the memories of Louis' tongue on his clenching hole or fucking himself on his fingers, imagining Louis' thick long cock instead of his own fingers splitting him open.

So yes, he misses Louis a lot and he can't take it anymore.

Little did he know, that Louis' been struggling too and the thought of not seeing Harry for even one more day was actually killing him.

Therefore, after the second show, Louis just packed all of his stuff and went gay to the airport, getting on the closest flight back to London. The flight was alright, Louis watched some films and even got some sleep. But nothing could compare to the excitement building up in Louis at the thought of seeing his baby, touching him, kissing him, fuc-. Okay, Louis was very excited.

It was 11 pm and Louis knew that Harry was probably asleep, always blabbering on how healthy it is to go to sleep and wake up early, which was a literal torture to Louis, who's been a night person his whole life.

Louis had a car waiting for him right in front of the airport, and in 30 minutes he was standing in front of their shared house, nervousness and excitement sipping through him.

The only thing that caught Louis' attention was the fact that the lights in the bedroom were on, which is a  rare occasion, considering Harry’s sleeping habits. Louis didn’t pay any more attention to that, fishing out his keys and quietly opening the front door.

Louis heavily breathed in the smell of his and Harry’s house. It was really nice to tour and see all of his supporters, but even nicer to be home, to be with Harry, which is the same thing, if you ask Louis.