Killing his Mind

⚠️by 𝙡𝙤𝙪𝙢𝙢𝙮 on ao3

⚠️summary:

Harry is an incubus, he has to fuck to stay alive. Being naturally very charming, Styles attracts his victims easily, cumming inside their bodies and seeing his sperm slowly and painfully kill them. God is having a lot of trouble with that particular demon, so he decides to give one of his sweet angels to become Harry's fucktoy.

⚠️words: 2488

🤍🤍🤍

Harry walks through the sky, he would never have imagined that killing so many people would have such good consequences. He's been looking for a cum slut for a while, and now God is giving him one of his precious angels.

When he enters the room, everyone is naked, as the incubus asked; minus God, of course. God is immaculately dressed, sitting on his throne and acting as superior him fucking think and says he is -which he's not.

Styles walks around, touching the way he wants all the pretty bodies he passes by, but he's already got his decision on the tip of his tongue when he sets his dark, demonic green eyes on that damn upturned ass. He could almost see his cum running down those thick, clearly firm thighs.

He hurries over to where a curvy little angel is crouched down, not caring what the little one was doing when he grabs one of the hot buttocks. His skin is firm, but not how he imagined, it practically melts into his big hand; as if it were meant to be there.

He can hear a muffled cry, but nothing that really touches his demonic heart. He continues to caress the angel's body on the floor, squeezing painfully at the tiny waist, pinching the shapely legs and running his hands not much more carefully over the sensitive white wings.

Not even caring about his face, but knowing how every little detail of his body feels, he goes to God dragging the weeping little angel by his wings.

"I'll take this."

"Not this one, demon. I raised him just seven decades ago, he's practically a baby." God looks at his beloved little angel, reaching out his gentle hands to him, which would have been readily grabbed if Harry didn't put him behind his own body. "Give him back, Harry. Louis is off limits."

Harry smiles evilly, like the real devil he is.

"Nothing is out of limits for me, learn this at once. You're lucky that with a toy like that, I won't want to fuck another hole."

And in the blink of an eye, he's not there anymore, nor his dear little angel. Harry took him, and now he feels bereft.

(...)

"You can sit there, angel. You don't have to worry about anything but satisfying me, you won't think about anything but my cock." Harry grabs the small chin before he can be obeyed, getting lost in his toy's pretty face for the first time, his breath actually escaped for a moment, but soon he recovers. "You're not leaving this room, do you understand? I'll keep you occupied twenty-four hours a day, fucking you up. And I won't stop, you know why? Because it's just a little toy, a hole for me to stink my dick on." Louis moans, really moans, and Harry couldn't be more pleased. "And worst of all: You'll like it. You'll fucking like it, you'll beg for more, and you'll feel empty when you don't feel me filling you in here…" His long, strong fingers encircle Louis' little hole, feeling the trembling in his arms as he thrusts the tip of his index finger, snickering at the sensitive boy. "I'm going to completely destroy you, Louis. And you're going to be a good toy for me, you'll be quiet, won't you? I hope I never have to punish you, but if you disobey me, I will. Are we understood? I want you to be silent now."