Taste of Cinnamon

⚠️by 𝙩𝙤𝙡𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙡𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙚 on ao3

⚠️summary:

Louis is a secrete cam boy and Harry is his friend that has a crush on Louis. The feelings are mutual.

EXPLICIT!! just a short story, kinky sex, friends to lovers

kinks-

breath play
dominance and submission
edging
feminization

⚠️words: 6410

🤍🤍🤍

“Here ya go boys,” the cheerful bartender sets down 4 glasses of beer. “And I’ll be back with yours in a sec.” She turns back to the bar and starts making Louis’ cocktail.

Louis nods softly, slightly embarrassed of his choice of alcohol but the boys are used to it and they know Louis hates beer. The waitress soon brings him a dry martini with three olives in a clear, crystal glass. He smiles at her and says thank you before sipping at the rim of his glass.

“Work was awful, we took three new patients and I had to fill out all of the paperwork because the secretary called in sick,” Niall groans from the far end of the bar.

“That sucks, today wasn’t too bad for me, fixed some schedule mishaps and that was pretty much all that went wrong,” Zayn smiles at Niall who is glaring at him over his beer mug.

They all walk to a booth and shuttle in one by one, Louis starting first so he was at the back of the rounded table. Liam and Niall to his left and Zayn to his right, giving Louis a view to the front door of the restaurant.

“Where’s H?” Zayn asks, glancing over at the other men.

Louis shrugs and looks at Niall who is scouring the menu not paying attention. Liam bumps his arm and Niall snaps his head up to answer. “He got stuck behind, like I said we got three new patients today and he is the therapist,” Niall says with sass and looks back at the menu.

Zayn chuckles along with Liam at the brunette who is very hangry and stressed from work. Louis quietly sip on his martini, eyes wandering around the place as if he hadn’t seen it before. Zayn kicks Louis in the shin causing Louis to choke on his drink and let out a whine.

“Why did you just kick me you fuckin’ dick?” Louis leans down to rub at his hurting leg.

Zayns laughs and says sorry along with, “Why are you being so damn quiet?” Louis rolls his eyes

“I’m just sitting here, no need to kick me mate.” He forces a laugh in hopes of getting the raven haired boy to leave it alone.

To Louis’ advantage, the door rings and Harry walks in looking in the restaurant for his friends who are in their usual spot. He jogs over and slides in next to Zayn.

“Sorry lads, got caught up at work,” he says as he grabs the beer that they had got for him.

“So Niall said,” Zayn states and Niall looks up with a frown that he turns upside down in a sarcastic manner.

Harry laughs and glances at Louis who is relaxed in the back of the booth. A waitress comes up to the table with her notepad in hand.