IM GONNA DREAM OF HOW YOU TASTED

⚠️by 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙮𝙙𝙖𝙮𝙨𝙗𝙪𝙨1 on ao3

⚠️summary:

AFTER SEEING HARRY'S CLOTHES FOR THE MET GALA I COULDN'T NOT DO IT, BECAUSE WTFFFF HOW DO YOU OVERCOME THIS MAN

SMUT. BOTTOM HARRY / TOP LOUIS

HARRY MODEL (BOTTOM POWER)
LOUIS POLICE/BODYGUARD
DADDY KINK (kind of)

⚠️words: 4106

🤍🤍🤍

“Can you take a slow spin so we can fully capture the look?” one of the red carpet photographers suggested.

The young man smiled at all of them as he showed off his beautiful Gucci look. He was a kind of high-waisted jumpsuit and lace, ideal for the highest paid model of recent times: Harry Styles.

The theme of the night was inspired by Susan Sontag's 1964 essay, "Notes on Camp", in which the writer defined the essence of camp and her love of the unnatural: artifice and exaggeration, as well as its main characteristics. The exhibition will be devoted to how these elements, which include irony, humor, parody, pastiche, artifice, theatricality and exaggeration, are expressed in fashion.

So if they asked for something extravagant, Harry wasn't going to disappoint.

Louis watched him to one side, while his protected was photographed by so many people at once. He knew that Harry particularly enjoyed these kinds of red carpet photo shoots, and when his eyes met, he could only see the seductive wink that Harry shot him.

Louis was used to dealing with Harry's daily flirting. He knew how to find a way to resist temptation many times, and he was not going to give up. He had to do his job, and that was simply to take care of him day and night from any kind of danger. He hadn't left his job as a police sergeant to end up having a fling, it might cost him his job.

Harry was always looking for a way to seduce him. He tried in a thousand ways and with all the less subtle hints in his repertoire, but it was no use: his beautiful and sexy bodyguard was too professional for his taste.

The main reason he was so stubborn about him that particular night also had to do with the fact that Louis was dressed in a special suit designed for today's event and had his hair done exactly as Harry had suggested.

His sack was somewhat snug in the arms, and Harry could see his muscles moving with every move he made, (not that he was looking at him all the time, of course).

"Come…" Harry called, causing all the photographers to turn to see who the model was talking to. "Louis, come closer"

Louis' eyes widened a bit, not understanding the situation. He always waited to the side until he finished the session and then followed him around, this was not part of his routine. And if he had learned anything from Harry in these two years of working for him, it was that he was dealing with a capricious young man who always got what he wanted.

Even though he worked for a famous model, he still tried to stay out of the public eye, and he didn't like to draw too much attention, so the paparazzi really tended to be harsh on him.  Besides, they couldn't blame him when he was doing his job too.

Despite not always trying to comply with his whims, he walked over to Harry and stood a little behind him. The model took him by the arm, taking him to his side and began to pose leaning on him, using him as a partner.

Louis kept a straight face throughout and muttered under his breath, “I shouldn't be doing this. I'm supposed to be watching you"

"But, Lou. What better if you're by my side? God, you look so sexy today"