I'm Only a Fool For You

⚠️by an orphan_account on ao3

⚠️summary: Louis is in love with a giant.

⚠️words: 4813

🤍🤍🤍

"Excuse me," Louis said to the giant in front of him.

He sighed when he realized that there was no way this guy was going to hear him over the opening act's bass. He wanted to tap him on the shoulder, but he was scared to be honest. At the last concert he attended, he almost got the shit beat out of him for asking to move in front of someone. Luckily, he had his friend Liam to back him up then. But he's here alone now, all of his friends having prior engagement. Successfully making him look like a proper loner.

"Why don't you just ask that guy if you can move in front of him?" the tall blonde beside him asked after tapping him on the shoulder.

She had clearly noticed Louis' issue. The thing was, this guy was a lot taller than Louis, and had a lot more muscle than Louis. He looked like your classic frat boy, with his snap back attempting to contain his curls and cut off tee. He was all tattoos and Louis had a few too, but he was scared shitless. Louis didn't fancy getting the shit beat out of him at his favorite band's concert.

"He's scary." Louis shouted back to her, the frat boy continued to bob his head to the music, oblivious to Louis' problem.
The girl rolled her eyes, smiling and tapped frat boy on the shoulder. He turned around, and Louis died.

He was gorgeous, Louis could tell even in the dark arena, with strobe lights illuminating his face. His jawline almost made Louis hit the floor, dirty images of Louis sitting on his face running through Louis' mind.

"Hey, he can't see. Would you mind letting him in front of you?" she shouted in the boy's ear.

The guy smiled at Louis, making him ten times more beautiful.

"Yeah, sure! C'mon." He said, resting his hand on the small of Louis' back to help him through.

Louis turned to him when he made it in front of him.

"Thank you so much! Usually people aren't as nice about that." He said, thankful he didn't have to yell now that the opening act was over.

"No problem, love. I'd be a dick not to."

Louis had to resist from fluttering his eyelashes at the pet name.

"I'm Louis."

"Hi Louis, I'm Harry. Now why doesn't someone as pretty as you have someone here with them?" Harry asked boldly.
He couldn't help it. He was dying to know if he had a chance with this boy. He was beautiful. He had feathery brown hair and the prettiest eyelashes. Harry didn't even know eyelashes /could be/ pretty until he met Louis.

He smiled as he watched the tiny boy blush.

"All of my friends suck and wouldn't go with me." he said, fake pouting.

"Awh, pick up your lip, babes. I don't have anyone either. None of my friends really enjoy this type of music."

"Liam does. We go to concerts all of the time. He had to work tonight though."
Harry frowned at the mention of this guy, who was obviously very important to him.