I Want To Ruin You (part 1 of the Club fic series)

⚠️by 𝙢𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚 on ao3

⚠️summary:

Louis Tomlinson is wearing pink spandex with a matching pink headband and fuzzy leg warmers when he meets his soulmate. And by meet he means spilling beer down the boy’s shirt.

--
or the one where Harry likes to fuck in bathrooms

⚠️words: 2045

🤍🤍🤍

Louis Tomlinson is wearing pink spandex with a matching pink headband and fuzzy leg warmers when he meets his soulmate. And by meet he means spilling beer down the boy’s shirt.

And by boy he means 6ft god knows what man, with uncontrolled curly brown hair pushed from his forehead and bright green eyes. His legs seem to go on for miles and miles and he’s wearing a low low very low, v neck that shows off god forsaken collar bones and tight pants.

Jesus he has fuckin tattoos for godsake.

And why is Louis Tomlinson wearing pink spandex with a matching pink headband and fuzzy leg warmers? Because his bestfriend Niall Horan is an asshole and Liam Payne is a fuckin pushover.

That’s why.

Prior to meeting his soulmate, he was just hanging out, because it’s Thursday, and it’s cold, and he’s not outside because he’s not a fuckin twat who goes places when there’s 2 metres of snow out (maybe 2cm but those are mere details, you know?)

Instead of staying in house like that sane person he strives to be, he gets guilted into going to a club with a theme.

theme.

Even worse, it’s a 80s theme, which is like the one thing that turns Niall on more than tits and beer.

Sometimes, Louis wonders how Niall is the straight one.

After forcing Liam into coming to the club, Louis, ofcourse, is the only one to have picked out the world’s gayest costume in all of England.

Obviously Liam would go for the hot greaser type look, complete with a black leather jacket, slicked back hair, and white socks pulled over ripped jeans and low top converse.

Obviously.

Niall however seemed to have gone all out, opting to go for an afro and a weird cheetah print pantsuit.

Even he looks better than Louis.

Louis is pissed off his very toned, very round arse, and he’s dancing around, or at least he’s trying to, it looks a lot like he’s weirdly swaying around, jumping up in the air and bouncing on his little toes, trying to keep up with the many people around him doing the same exact thing as he is.

After being pursued by a weird girl who smelled like bologna and wouldn’t take no for an answer, Louis tried to run away from her, ducking between gyrating bodies and sweating couples.

Seriously, this girl was a on a godforsaken prowl. No one was safe.

He swore he felt her pinch his bum which was just weird.