On and On (Reckless Abandon)

⚠️by 𝙙𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙘𝙚𝙞𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 and 𝙎𝙘𝙧𝙪𝙛𝙛𝙡𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙠𝙚 on ao3

⚠️summary:

Harry and Louis re-enact a porn.

⚠️words: 8595

🤍🤍🤍

Louis checked the time at the top of his laptop screen. Forty minutes had passed since he’d last looked. With a defeated sigh, he continued scrolling down the page. Flashes of small video screencaps and titles filled his vision. He clicked on one of the videos mindlessly. The picture and title looked promising- “Real Boyfriends.”

He had secretly been gathering links to different porn clips for he and Harry to reenact. Their “30 Days of Sex Challenge” had been an astounding success so far, and he really didn't want to break their winning streak, given how seriously Harry was taking it. Who would have thought that finding a suitable video would be such a challenge? But four days, and countless stolen moments of feverish searching, had proven otherwise.

The issue was that none of the videos were exactly what Louis was looking for, or were things he thought Harry wouldn’t be interested in. All the plots were cheesy. Some were so low budget that they were cringe-inducing to watch. And he refused to pay for a video when there was an endless stream of free material at his disposal. He just needed some time.

Louis looked over his shoulder, double-checking that no one was home out of habit, and lowered the volume almost to mute before clicking play on yet another video. Fifteen seconds in, he deemed it useless. He readjusted himself on the couch and hunched over the laptop to continue his search. He was a man on a mission and needed to find the perfect fit. And if that meant devoting his entire day off to scouring filthy site after filthy site, then so be it.

----

“Reenact a porn?” Louis scoffs as he reads the “30 Days of Sex” prompt over Harry's shoulder. “This one should be easy.” He waggles his eyebrows for dramatic effect.

“Pfft, it should be with the amount of porn saved on your laptop,” Harry laughs, tilting his head back to place a small kiss on Louis’ stubbly chin.

“Why, I never!” Louis fakes indignation, clasping a hand to his chest in mock offense.

“Why not pull up a favorite?” Harry points to Louis’ laptop, sitting open across from him on their couch. The house is silent, the kids soundly tucked in for the evening. A private moment between the spouses is a rare occasion in itself.

Louis rolls his eyes and slowly extricates himself from his position behind Harry, untangling his limbs from his husband’s and reaching for the computer.

“I want it noted- on the official record- that I do not have porn saved on my laptop. I’m a respectable grown man. I stream it.” Louis looks at Harry pointedly while typing something into the search engine he’s opened. “And I only made an account to leave comments,” he adds quickly.

“Uh huh, sure,” Harry replies as he shuffles closer to Louis, pressing their knees together. “Because people read the comments on their dirty videos.” They both watch the screen as it changes to a site with a black background. The header reads “youporn.”

“Oh! I've used this site before!” Harry claps his hands together as if he’s won a prize, bouncing in his seat.

Louis turns his head, an impressed look on his face. “You’ve seen this site? The man who made fun of my porn habits?” He does his best to sound shocked and disappointed.