Maybe I'm Just Kinda Bored(It Is What It Is)

⚠️by 𝙢𝙮𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙘_𝙗𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙭𝙭 on ao3

⚠️summary:

“Look, don’t worry, yeah? We’re not doing anything bad. Just gonna go have a couple of drinks is all. We’ll be back before Liam or Harry even notice we’re missing!”
Zayn gave him a look of utter disbelief.

In hindsight, sneaking out of the hotel to go clubbing just a few days before his heat hadn’t been Louis’ smartest idea.
Cue possessive Harry and a whole lot of unexpected shenanigans that end with Louis getting exactly what he wants from the Alpha!

⚠️words: 9085

🤍🤍🤍

“Louis?”

He ignored the hissed whisper, keeping his eyes on Paul who was talking to one of their bodyguards.

“Lou! Are you sure this is a good idea?”

All my ideas are good, Zayn”, Louis replied, eyes still tracking Paul, “We just need Niall to distract Paul for a minute and then we’ll run for the front door”.

He checked his phone again, wondering what was taking Niall so long. He expected fast results from the blonde after the amount of crisps he’d had to smuggle in to bribe him.

“But Louis”, Zayn whined next to him, “Liam told us not to…”

“Do I look like I’m Liam’s puppet?” Louis snapped back before sighing as he saw Zayn bite his lip.

Louis knew Zayn hated it when Louis was annoyed at either of the Alphas, especially Liam. He assumed that had something to do with the fact that Liam and Zayn were now officially mated. The silver scar on the tanned man’s neck served as a reminder of that, the equivalent of a wedding ring. Louis, on the other hand, wasn’t yet ready to settle down. Sure, him and Harry helped each other out during heats and ruts but he knew neither of them were ready to bond just yet.

“Sorry”, he murmured to Zayn, “I didn’t mean to like, insult Liam or anything. He’s…a good Alpha”.

“The best”, Zayn immediately agreed, a lovesick smile appearing on his face. Louis rolled his eyes.

Sometimes, he wondered how he hadn’t been kicked out of the pack yet. Louis had never been great with Omega etiquette and being in a band with two Alphas hadn’t changed that fact one bit. In fact, if anything, he was more reckless now since he knew Liam and Harry would never let him get hurt.

It’s not that he had a problem with being an Omega. Most of the time it was great- having everyone in the room give him their attention whenever he wanted, being able to get Harry and Liam to do things for him when he was too lazy to do it himself, the feeling of safety that came with being around Alphas he trusted. Yeah, he loved it most of the time but then there were the times when they were on tour and Harry and Liam’s Alpha instincts went into overdrive. They were just so overprotective, especially Harry!

Sometimes, Louis wanted to be treated as a nineteen year old boy and not a baby. He wanted to be treated as a person and not a greatly treasured possession that could break if handled in the wrong way. He wasn’t fucking delicate! Okay…so it wasn’t actually that bad but he was known for his flair for the dramatics!