if it feels nice, don't think twice.

⚠️by 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙤𝙢 on ao3

⚠️summary:

Harry must’ve enjoyed this, feeling powerful because for once he got Louis to strip by the door and told him to get on his knees and Louis did! Honestly, Louis can’t believe that he did, he listened to Harry without even questioning it.

Or the one where Harry wants to be in charge and Louis is tied up. Basically, just porn.

⚠️words:4461

🤍🤍🤍

Louis huffed, looking up slowly to where Harry’s seated on their loveseat, in the middle of their bedroom. How Harry got him in this position is still a mystery, the last thirty minutes had been hazy. 

He didn't even have time to check the messages on his phone when he walked in their house only to find Harry upset in their room.

And unlike other normal couples, instead of sitting down and asking what’s wrong, Louis finds himself on his knees the minute Harry tells him to. 

Which is… different .

“Harry,” He broke the silence between them, it’s been far too long. 

“I didn’t say you could speak.” 

“Har-”

“No, shush.” Harry stopped him, leaning closer to press his index finger against Louis’ lips. “I didn’t say you could speak.”

Harry must’ve enjoyed this, feeling powerful because for once he got Louis to strip by the door and told him to get on his knees and Louis did! Honestly, Louis can’t believe that he did, he listened to Harry without even questioning it. 

“Now, I know how painful it must’ve been.” Harry’s finger left this lips, leaning back to sit comfortably on the loveseat, his sock covered feet was the one in action now, reaching for Louis’ soft exposed cock and Louis shuddered when he feels Harry’s toe rubbing teasingly around his balls and then up and down his cock. “Haven’t cum in…how long has it been again? Nine days? I know it’s been painful for me too but…”

“Harry-” Louis' hand reached to stop his feet, not wanting to get hard from nothing but Harry’s toe that would be…embarrassing. 

“What the hell?” Harry jerked his feet back, glaring down at his boyfriend. “One more word out of you and I might have to gag you.” Then he stood up, walking past where Louis was kneeling. “And I didn’t think it was necessary to tie you up but I guess you can’t keep your hands to yourself.” 

Louis knows exactly what was going on behind him when he hears Harry rummaging through one of their drawers, he knows exactly which drawer he was going through and what he was getting. 

Then he heard a thud right behind him, he knew Harry was kneeling behind him, grabbing both of his hands and tangling his fingers together, Louis felt the rope around his wrists, Harry wasn’t planning on being gentle and that’s…that’s new. 

“Uh,” Louis groaned, feeling the rope burn when Harry pulled them together, making sure Louis won’t be able to shake his hands out of the rope. It wasn’t burning to the point where Louis had to colour out, he’s pretty sure he had tied Harry tighter than this but still…his mind was hazy.