Little Black Dress

⚠️by 𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙠𝙡𝙚𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙚 on ao3

⚠️summary:

Harry and Louis spent all day cleaning their flat and Harry wants to reward Louis for working so hard.

⚠️it was SO good ahhh! Perfect amount of very hot and soft.

⚠️words: 4705

🤍🤍🤍

Harry had spent the day cleaning his and Louis' flat with his boyfriend. Frankly, Louis was doing all the work so Harry decided to treat him to something nice. While Louis was taking a shower and humming to himself softly, completely unaware of what was to come.

Harry quietly tip toed to their bedroom and walked over to his dresser drawer, where he kept a little black box. Tonight was all about Louis, he'd worked so hard on cleaning, and he deserved something.

Louis walked out of the shower completely relaxed, and steam swirling around him slowly. He walked into his and Harry's bedroom. Not really noticing the curly haired lad in the corner.

The green eyed boy pilfered through the black box smirking at what he had in there. "Hey Lou? Can you go to the store? We're out of milk. Thank you, love." he hurried before Louis could argue.

Louis stared at his boyfriend quizzically, "Can't it wait until tomorrow, Haz?" He began to walk to the closet for his clothes.

"No," Harry argued, "What if I decide I want cereal later?"

Louis sighed, slipping on joggers and a hoodie, "You so owe me after today." Louis grabbed his keys and kissed Harry on the cheek, "Love you, Curly." With that he strode out of the apartment and down the street.

Louis hummed a simple tune as he walked into the small grocery store. He grabbed a jug of milk from the back aisle and laid it on the counter. Soon he paid and ambled towards his flat once again. The road seemed to stretch endlessly before he saw his building. Louis was just about to make it home when he heard a squeal. The blue eyed boy looked to his right and saw a girl waving frantically at him. He grinned and hollered, "You wanna autograph, love?"

Louis hugged the girl and talked to her for a short while before he excused himself. He pushed open the front door and closed it quietly, unsure if Harry's sleeping or not. He placed the milk in the fridge and tip toed up stairs.

Harry smiled and said to himself, "I'll pay you tonight." He grabbed his secret box and went to his closet where he kept a sexy black lace nighty. Louis had a thing for lace. Harry slipped on the nighty and opened his box. He was the only one who knew about this box and that it had everything he needed for tonight.

First, he grabbed the deep red lip lipstick, his personal favorite, and traced it over his lips. Harry glided the mascara over his already long eyelashes and put a bow in his hair. Harry had his surprise under his nighty. He put on some Arctic Monkeys and went to the bathroom, closing the door.

Louis walked into the bedroom, eyebrows raise high when he realized his boyfriend wasn't there.

"Harry?" He called.

Harry snickered, "Be out in a minute babe. Almost done! You can just wind down."

Louis' eyebrows furrowed at Harry's words, "Alright." He slid off his pants and t-shirt, and flinging himself on the bed.