painting flowers for you

⚠️by 𝘿𝙖𝙙𝙙𝙮𝘼𝙡𝙥𝙝𝙖𝙇𝙤𝙪𝙞𝙨𝘽𝙖𝙗𝙮𝙊𝙢𝙚𝙜𝙖𝙃𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙮 on ao3

⚠️summary:

He was hard in his blue jeans, his hips moving forward just slightly to meet Louis’. “Love you more, Lou,” the younger man whimpered. “Please.”

“What is it, love? What do you need?” Louis murmured back to him, drinking a kiss from his plush lips before letting him respond.

Harry blushed harder and dropped eye contact before speaking. “Want you to fuck me,” he whispered.

⚠️words: 4263

🤍🤍🤍

They were spread out together on a picnic blanket, lying flat on their backs as they cloudgazed side-by-side. Louis' left hand was tangled with Harry's right and every so often, one of them would gently squeeze. They were hidden in a somewhat-secluded grove in the park near Louis' flat. As a date, the pair had gone on a picnic and enjoyed the nice spring weather that Holmes Chapel was sporting. They now lay together peacefully in the late afternoon light, content to just be together.
Louis turned his head toward Harry and admired his profile. Harry had a faint smile playing on his lips and his eyes were trained upward to look at the puffs of gaseous water high above them. Louis could see the clouds reflected in his eyes.
Harry glanced over at him and then turned his head fully. "Why're you staring at me?" Harry asked softly, his deep voice sweet with shyness. His cheeks were flushed a delicate pink.
"Just admiring your beauty, flower." Louis smirked and played with his lip ring as he watched Harry's blush deepen in hue. 
Harry bit his lip and turned his whole body to face Louis. The flower crown he had been wearing was knocked askew, leaving a few pink and white petals speckled throughout his artfully disheveled curls. 
Louis followed his lead and mirrored him, green meeting blue again. "Can I kiss you, Hazza?" he asked. Louis always tried his best to ask before doing anything with Harry, not wanting to accidentally harm him or make him uncomfortable in any way. He loved Harry far too much for that.
"Please, Lou," Harry shyly whispered. 
Louis leaned forward and brought one hand to Harry's cheek, gently drawing him forward to meet his own lips. Harry whimpered softly into the chaste kiss and parted his plush lips to allow Louis to deepen the kiss. Their tongues danced sensually, slowly between their mouths.
Louis dropped his hand from Harry's cheek to his hip instead and pulled Harry flush to him. He squeezed Harry's hip and lowered him back onto the blanket. "So beautiful, Harry," he whispered while cupping Harry's face again. "Prettiest boy I've ever seen. I love you so much." 
Harry’s breath hitched, then he breathed heavily for a moment, his eyes fluttering open and closed as Louis stroked his pink cheek with his thumb. He was hard in his blue jeans, his hips moving forward just slightly to meet Louis’. “Love you more, Lou,” the younger man whimpered. “Please.”
“What is it, love? What do you need?” Louis murmured back to him, drinking a kiss from his plush lips before letting him respond.
Harry blushed harder and dropped eye contact before speaking. “Want you to fuck me,” he whispered, then bit his swollen bottom lip.
Louis was quite shocked and he was sure his face showed it. “Are you sure?” he worried, gently pulling Harry’s lip from between his teeth and thumbing over it.
The two of them had been together for nearly two years and had yet to go further than some frottage while making out on the couch. Louis had been prepared to and was more than willing to wait until marriage -- something he definitely wanted with Harry -- before having sex with him. Louis had actually been planning out his proposal for a couple of months now and he was already excited to see Harry walk down the aisle -- provided he said yes, that is. 
Harry gave Louis a small, reassuring smile, though Louis could tell that he was just as nervous, if not more so, than he was. “I want to give myself to you, Lou. I’m ready.” He smiled and lifted himself up onto his elbows to peck Louis’ nose. “Can we go back to yours?”
“Of course,” Louis murmured in reply, still a bit shocked. He worked his way up until he was standing and then helped his gangly, clumsy boyfriend to his feet as well. Louis grabbed the picnic basket while Harry folded the blanket, then led him out of the grove with his free arm wrapped around Harry’s delicate waist. 
His shared flat with his best mate, Zayn, was only a few blocks away, so he and Harry were stepping through the front door in no time at all. Louis left the basket in the kitchen to fuss over later and led his boy down the hallway to his bedroom, tossing the glass-covered blanket into his laundry basket on the way. 
Harry impatiently pulled Louis over to the unmade bed in the centre of the room, insistently pressing his lips to Louis’ in attempts to resume where they’d left off in the park. “Lou!” he whined petulantly as Louis gently nudged him away.
“Hold on, flower,” Louis chuckled. “Slow down. We haven’t even taken our shoes off yet, silly!” he gently teased. Harry huffed in protest. They kicked off their shoes and fell back onto the mattress. Louis hovered over him, kissing him deeply and allowing their hips to meet again as well. “We have all the time in the world, my love.” He kissed Harry again. 
He rocked downward, Harry whimpering softly as he trailed his lips from his soft mouth down the pale flesh of his neck. “Lou,” he cried, “feels good.” He writhed below Louis, shivering as Louis’ lips continued to trail over his skin.
Louis pulled away and met Harry’s gaze. “Can I undress you, darling?” he asked gently.
Harry's lips quirked up a bit. “Only if you get naked, too,” he teased.
“WIth pleasure.” Louis quickly tugged off his tank top, watching with a smirk as Harry stared at his bare chest and stomach. “Like what you see, Hazza?” he teased back. Harry silently nodded, looking up at his face again. Louis pulled off his shirt, too, immediately ducking down to mouth at his heated flesh. 
Harry cried out “Louis!” as the heat of his mouth reached his nipples and arched upward. Louis continued sucking at Harry’s chest while unbuttoning and unzipping his jeans and switched to the other nipple while pulling them off. He tossed the jeans off the side of the bed, leaving Harry naked save for his tight pants that left little to the imagination. 
Louis stroked Harry’s soft left thigh, admiring the smooth-shaven skin sliding beneath his palm. “So beautiful, flower. You’re so soft.”
Harry, now flushed down to his chest, tapped his hip. “Yours, too?”
Louis smiled at him, pecking his lips once before sliding off his bed to clumsily kick off his tight black jeans. Once he was free, he laid down on top of Harry again, lacing one set of their hands. Harry smiled up at him and squeezed their hands, but his smile fell from his face as he glanced at Louis’ lips with glassy eyes. Louis leaned down to kiss him, using his free hand to continue caressing his soft, lithe body in the meantime.
“Prettiest boy,” Louis whispered against Harry’s parted lips. “Can I take these off?” He tapped at the elastic waistband of Harry’s tight-fitting briefs.
Harry nodded and obediently lifted his hips to allow Louis to pull off the offending clothing. Louis kissed down Harry’s beautifully sculpted nude body and took his hard cock in one hand. “Ah!” Harry gasped, “Lou.” His voice turned soft. “Mmm…”
“Feels good?” Louis asked quietly.
Harry nodded and another soft moan spilled from between his lips as Louis stroked him. “Wanna touch you, too,” he whispered a moment later.
Louis smiled and leaned closer to Harry again. “Go ahead, darling, I’d like that.” Louis kissed Harry again as he reached into Louis’ pants and wrapped his long fingers around him, gasping into the kiss as Harry thumbed over his tip. “Fuck, Hazza, that feels good.” Louis kissed him deeply and squeezed his cock. He then let go and pushed down his pants, kicking them off so that they were both bare on his bed. He pressed their hips together so their cocks brushed against one another. 
Harry’s prick blurted out a droplet of precum, the pearl dripping onto his taut tummy. “Louis, please,” he pleaded.
“What do you need, Hazza?” 
“Your fingers?” Harry requested shyly, closing his eyes halfway and squirming below Louis. His flower crown was knocked askew again. “Please, wanna be full, Lou,” he followed up with a couple breaths later.
Louis kissed his soft cheek. “Course, flower. Let me just grab the lube.” He pulled away and leaned over to reach into the drawer of his nightstand, pulling the half-empty bottle out of it. After he’d retrieved it, he moved off of Harry, lying beside him instead.
He palmed over Harry’s warm tummy, then his warm thighs, gently coaxing Harry to spread for him. Harry parted his legs a moment later, allowing Louis access to his most private place. Louis stroked his inner left thigh, his perineum, over his fluttering little hole. “Ah!” Harry let out a soft gasp at Louis’ gentle, explorative touch. 
Louis smiled and briefly kissed him. He took the lube and slicked three fingers, rubbing them together to warm the liquid up before touching him. “Can I open you up, Hazza?” he asked him, just in case Harry had changed his mind. 
“Yes. Please, Lou. Want you.” Harry writhed a bit as he spoke, so Louis kissed him, making the younger man relax against the bed. Louis slowly brought his fingers to Harry’s bum. Harry gasped into the kiss as Louis slowly, slowly, slowly eased his first finger inside of him, both of them trembling. 
Louis had been with other guys before Harry and even fingered himself a few times when he was in the mood, but nothing could compare to the tight heat of Harry’s hole. Then again, aside from losing his own virginity, Louis had never had sex with a virgin involved. 
Harry was tight around his finger, clamped down on the single digit, and Louis kept still to let him adjust. Louis pulled away from their kiss to speak. “Relax, flower. It’ll hurt if you don’t. We can stop at any time,” he reminded him, looking into his pretty green eyes. “Let me know when you’re ready to move on, okay? No rush.” Louis kissed at Harry’s jaw, beginning to leave little marks on the soft flesh of his neck.
Harry shivered and moaned softly at a particularly good nip to his sweet spot. “You can move it, Lou,” he whispered into the still air of Louis’ bedroom.
“Okay,” Louis whispered in return. 
He slowly withdrew his finger from Harry’s hole and just as slowly pushed it back inside. Harry gasped and shivered again. Louis crooked his finger up just so and Harry cried out “Louis!” He rubbed the pad of his finger over Harry’s prostate again, causing his trembling to strengthen. 
“Feels good, huh?” Louis mumbled with a smirk, looking into his eyes. Harry looked completely wrecked already, face flushed and slightly sweaty and his pupils blown so wide that only a thin ring of green surrounded them. “Fuck, you’re so beautiful, darling.”
Louis sat up on one elbow, leaning over to kiss Harry again. He sucked on Harry’s plump bottom lips and explored his mouth with his tongue. Harry tasted faintly of chocolate and strawberries, what they’d had as dessert during their picnic. 
“More, please?” Harry politely asked once Louis pulled away to steal a breath.
“Okay, Hazza.” Louis pulled out his finger and poised a second to enter Harry with the next thrust of his wrist. “Might hurt a little this time, flower. Tell me to stop if you need me to.”
Harry just panted, chest heaving.
“Harry?”
“Okay, Lou.” Harry met Louis’ eyes and nodded. Louis kissed him again and pushed both fingers in at the same time, causing Harry to gasp. Louis kept his fingers still when they were tucked as deeply inside Harry as they could be. Harry whimpered a little. “Burns… Your fingers are thicker than mine.” He huffed out a small chuckle and clenched down around Louis’ fingers. 
“And here I thought you were innocent and had never fingered yourself before,” Louis teased with a smirk.
“How could I not? You always get me so hot, Lou… think about you every time I do it,” Harry admitted shyly, rocking back once on Louis’ fingers. 
“You’re the hottest person, oh my god.” Louis started moving his fingers, eventually building up a decent rhythm, and crooked his fingers upward each time he drew them out so he could tease Harry’s prostate. Harry gripped his cock in one hand, stroking himself slowly. “I love you so much,” Louis whispered. He kissed Harry and massaged his prostate until he heard a choked moan. He pulled away to see Harry’s tummy coated in his orgasm. 
Harry panted a bit until he caught his breath before responding. “I love you, too.” Louis kissed his cheek and began to remove his fingers from Harry’s arse. “No, don’t!” Harry protested. Louis stilled. “Just give me a little bit. I still really want you.”
“Are you sure, flower? You don’t have to do this for me,” Louis cautioned, just in case Harry was doing exactly that. “You’re not obligated to have sex with me just because I got you off. Or obligated to get me off at all, for that matter.”
Harry smiled. “I know. I still want you,” he repeated. “Kissy?”
Louis smiled back at him. “You’re absolutely adorable.” He kissed Harry as requested, smiling slightly into it. He quickly lost himself in him, scarcely pulling away to even breathe. 
Harry was the one who eventually broke the kiss, his eyes glassy again and his cock fattened up on his sticky belly for the second time. “Lou, if you don’t start moving your hand right now, I’m -” 
Louis cut him off with another kiss, beginning to thrust his fingers again. He winced, though -- the lube had begun to dry up a bit and moving now would only hurt Harry. “Hold on, darling,” he murmured. Harry whined when Louis pulled his hand away and sat himself up, moving to sit up, too. Louis stopped him and sat between his legs, nicking the lube from where he’d tossed it aside before. He slicked his fingers again and slipped them back inside of Harry, making the younger man moan and squirm.
Harry rocked back on Louis’ hand and started begging. “Three, three, please.”
“Alright, alright.” Louis dribbled a bit more lube on his fingers, then slowly pushed in all three. Harry’s rim with pink and a little puffy around his digits and glistened with lube. Louis was dying to eat him out, but decided to save that desire for another day so he didn’t overwhelm Harry too much. He watched his fingers disappear inside Harry with every thrust and felt himself grow impossibly harder against his thigh. “Can’t wait to get inside your tight little bum, flower,” he mumbled mindlessly, leaning to his right to kiss the inside of Harry’s knee.
Harry moaned at his words. “Want you inside."
Louis looked up at him. “Do you feel ready or do you need more, Hazza?”
“‘m ready. Please, Lou, wanna be full of you.” Harry looked sincere, even if he was begging.
Louis felt his cock twitch. He wanted Harry so bad. “If you’re sure, flower.” He removed his fingers, then paused again. “I got tested not long after we started dating and came back clean, and I haven’t been with anyone else, obviously. And I know you haven’t, so. It’s up to you whether we use a condom or not, love. I don’t mind either way.” Louis petted at Harry’s soft thighs.
Harry flushed a deep pink, from the tops of his ears all the way down his chest. Louis found it endearing. “I want to feel you inside me.” He dropped his chin to his chest and refused to meet Louis’ eyes, but after a beat of silence passed, he looked up at Louis and stammered, “I-I mean, if you want that?”
Louis smiled and leaned over him to lift his chin and press a gentle, reassuring kiss to his lips. “That sounds wonderful, darling.” He reached blindly for the lube and slicked his bare cock with the cool liquid, shivering a little. Harry watched Louis stroke his cock, his pink lips parted just slightly. Louis carefully smeared a little more lube around Harry’s rim, too, then looked up at him again. “Are you ready, Hazza?”
“Yeah, please fuck me already.” Harry was clearly nervous based on his trembling but his eyes were sparkling with excitement. 
“Not gonna fuck you, flower, I’m going to make love to you,” Louis whispered. He shifted until he was hovering over Harry, resting most of his weight on one elbow. He took himself in one hand and rubbed his tip against Harry’s hole. Harry gasped at the new sensation and Louis moaned, leaning down further to kiss Harry’s chest. He slowly pushed himself inside Harry, groaning at the tightness of Harry’s body. “Fuck, Hazza… you’re so tight. Am I hurting you?” Louis looked up at Harry’s beautiful face only to see that he was wincing and biting his lip. “Flower?” he worried.
“I’m okay… I just need a minute.” Harry breathed slowly. “You’re really big.”
Louis couldn’t help but preen a little at the compliment, despite the circumstances. “I’m sorry, flower,” he murmured, kissing Harry’s petal-soft lips in apology. “Let me know when you’re ready, okay?” He pecked Harry’s lips again. “I’ve got you.” He removed his hand from his cock and reached between them to touch Harry instead. Louis stroked his flagging cock back to hardness again, the leftover lube helping it feel extra good for him. Harry let out a little whimper when Louis thumbed over his slit. “That’s it, love.”
Harry panted. “I’m okay now, Lou. Slow, though, please,” Harry said, blinking at Louis.
“Of course, my love,” Louis whispered. He pushed in a little deeper, groaning into Harry’s neck as his body enveloped his cock in tight, wet heat. “You feel so good, flower.” Harry gripped lightly at Louis’ biceps until he was fully inside him a few moments later. Louis kissed Harry’s pulse point. “Are you all right?” he asked him.
“Yeah, I’m okay, Lou. Please move.” Louis kissed over Harry’s neck and slowly began to thrust in and out. He thumbed over Harry’s left nipple, causing him to moan loudly. “Ah! Louis!” His voice turned shy, shyer than before now that he’d accidentally let himself be loud. “Feels so good.”
“Don’t hold back, I wanna hear your sweet sounds, flower.” Louis bit him, sucking a deep purple mark into his pale, delicate skin. “My beautiful boy.”
Louis changed the angle of his thrusts, causing Harry to cry out loudly again. “Louis!” He started thrusting a little harder, a little faster, eager to bring his boyfriend to orgasm. 
Louis pulled his face from Harry’s neck and stopped dead when he noticed tears running down Harry’s pink cheeks. “Shit, Hazza, are you okay?” He raised a hand to gently brush away the tears.
“Why’d you stop?” Harry protested with a sniffle and a frown.
“Because you’re crying!” Louis was shocked. “Are you okay?”
“Of course.”
“Why’re you crying, then?” Louis asked. “Did I hurt you?”
“Not at all. You felt amazing, Lou. I’ve never felt so full and so good.” Harry reached up and cupped Louis’ cheek. “You didn’t have to stop, Lou. I’m all right.”
“Overwhelmed crying?” Louis guessed, still worried.
Harry sniffled again. “Something like that. Can we continue?” He smiled reassuringly.
“Yeah.” Louis closed his eyes and leaned down to kiss him, slowly starting to thrust again. Harry whimpered into his mouth. Louis held his left hip, his thumb lightly pressing into the bone. When he pulled away to breath, he met Harry’s teary eyes, looking deep into his soul as his orgasm hurtled toward him sooner than he’d expected. “I’m close, flower,” he murmured, closing his eyes again as his cheeks pinkened with embarrassment.
“I am, too, Lou. Please, wanna feel you come inside me!” Harry whined, wrapping his arms around Louis’ neck to pull him into another sweet kiss. 
Louis drank in his little moans, only pulling away to cry out his name as he came deep inside his body. “Harry!” He kept rocking inside of Harry through the initial aftershocks, bringing Harry through to his own orgasm.
“Lou!” he whimpered, arching his back and exposing his throat. 
Louis kissed down his neck, nipping his skin and leaving little marks behind before collapsing on top of him. “I love you so much, my flower,” he whispered against Harry’s salted skin. Harry’s arms lowered from his neck to hug his shoulders instead. “So good, so, so good,” he continued, muffling himself against Harry’s neck.
Harry’s hot breath fluttered past Louis’ ear as he turned his head to nuzzle into Louis’ hair a little. “I love you, too, Louis. I love you so much.” He turned his head further to kiss Louis’ temple.
Louis hugged Harry closer to him, so as much of their bodies were touching as possible. His half-hard cock nudged into Harry and he felt him tense. “Do you want me to pull out?” he whispered, sitting up a little so he could look at Harry.
Harry shook his head. “No. I like feeling full of you,” Harry whispered back, leaning forward to kiss him. Louis smiled a little into his kiss, reaching up to cup his face and stroke his cheekbone. Harry nuzzled his nose against his. “My hips are getting a little sore, though…” Harry trailed off, looking to the side.
Louis thought for a moment. “I could pull out for a bit so we could turn onto our sides?” he suggested, his voice small. He was rarely shy with Harry, but he didn’t mind being vulnerable with him. Most anyone else, though, not so much.
Harry’s eyes sparkled. “That sounds good, Lou.” He closed his eyes and nosed into Louis’ cheek to muffle his next sentence. “I just wanna be full of you.”
Louis smiled. “I like being inside you, darling, no need to be shy about it.” Louis sat up, kissed Harry’s forehead, then gingerly pulled out of him. Harry’s hole wasn’t gaping, but he was definitely loose and open, allowing Louis’ seed to slowly trickle out of him. “Fucking hell, flower… aren’t you a sight?” he whispered. 
Harry’s cock twitched and he squirmed under Louis’ appreciative gaze. “Lou.”
“Do you want me to clean you up first, Hazza?” Louis asked, lightly petting Harry’s inner thigh. 
Harry blushed. “No… wanna keep you inside. Um… maybe my stomach though?” he murmured, looking up at Louis through his lashes.
“I’ll be right back with a flannel, then.” Louis smiled. He unsteadily got off of the bed, heading into the loo to wet a rag with warm water. He squeezed out the excess and headed back across the hall to his boy.
While Louis was gone, Harry had taken off his flower crown and set it aside on Louis’ nightstand before laying back down and closing his eyes. Fallen petals adorned his curls and were spread on Louis’ pillows, but Louis thought that the light spray of them made Harry look divinely ethereal. 
He knelt beside Harry and wiped away the half-dried cum from his belly. Harry startled at the touch of the rag, opening his eyes again and then smiling up at Louis. “Hi, darling. Sleepy?”
“A little. Think I’ll fall asleep once we’re together again.” Harry’s smile was soft and serene. Louis smiled back at him.
He tossed the rag aside after cleaning himself up, then grabbed the lube again. “Which side do you want to lay on, flower?”
“My right, I think.” Harry turned onto his right side and hugged one of Louis’ spare pillows -- the pillow Louis typically cuddled when they spent nights apart. “Yeah, like this.” Harry smiled over his shoulder at him. 
Louis sidled up behind him, sitting up halfway while slicking his cock and stroking himself hard again. “Are you cold, Hazza?” He wiped his hand on the sheets behind him. 
“Not particularly, but I wouldn’t mind covering up just in case Zayn comes in looking for your weed or something,” Harry mumbled sleepily. 
Louis chuckled and pulled the sheets over them, just up to their hips. “Ready, flower?” He kissed Harry’s shoulder blade.
“Please, Lou.” Harry reached back and lifted one of his pert little bum cheeks, spreading himself to allow Louis in. A new droplet of seed began to trail down from his pink hole and Louis’ mouth watered a little. Next time they decided to get intimate, he was going to eat Harry out like his life depended on it.
Louis slowly entered Harry again, doing his best to not cause him any more soreness. He forced himself to keep his hips still once he was in as far as he could go and hugged Harry securely around his middle. “Mm, you’re so warm, love.” He nuzzled into Harry’s petal-speckled curls and kissed the nape of his neck. “My precious flower.”
“I love you, Lou,” Harry whispered. He pressed his back into Louis’ chest.
“I love you, too, darling.” Louis closed his eyes and kissed the top little nub of Harry’s spine. Harry quickly fell asleep there in his arms, breathing softly and easily while so close. Louis loved this boy so much, he could barely stand it. He squeezed him lightly, sighing softly against his warm skin and whispering into the silence, “I love you so much, flower.”

🤍🤍🤍