These soft chains around me (pt.2)

⚠️tags: bottom Louis, top Harry, feminine Louis, jealousy, riding, a bit of choking, come eating, dirty talk, pet names, Louis is a cock slut.

⚠️summary: just a dinner date with some jealousy and riding involved.

⚠️words: 2204

🤍🤍🤍

The next day Louis decided to have a lazy day in. It was Sunday anyways.
Throughout the day he did not get a call or a text from Harry besides the one that he received yesterday right before he got to bed that said "Hope you'll get to sleep well, angel. Can't wait to see you again, baby. H. xxx"
Louis didn’t really pay attention to that, not wanting to get his hopes too high, going for a simple but effective "Thanks, u too, daddy;)" as a reply. And if Harry jerked off to this exact message two times this morning then no one has to know.

Back to Louis. He decided to start off his evening by making himself a warm babble bath, lighting up some strawberry candles to set the mood. Louis was a little obsessed with strawberry-flavored everything.

After laying in there for exactly an hour and 28 minutes, Louis got out, put some vanilla body lotion on, scrubbed his face and put a lip balm on. For clothes Louis went for his favorite comfy outfit, and the less clothes there are- the more comfortable it is. He went for minty cotton panties that looked amazing on Louis' Golden skin but also very comfy and an oversized t-shirt that was the same exact color. And no, he definitely did not relate his color choice to the green-eyed curly boy.

After the short boy got dressed, the silence that was once in the room was interrupted by a loud noise coming from his phone, he got a call. He got a call, and it's Harry, and Louis is most certainly not nervous at all.

He is nervous as fuck but still answers it.

"Hi".

"Hey, Lou. Um, it's Harry, I mean, you probably know it because I put my number in your phone".

"I know it's you. You sound a little breathless, is everything okay?"- Louis says, worry audible in his high but a bit raspy voice.

Of course Harry is breathless, he just jerked off to Louis' message for the third time.

"Um, yeah, I'm fine, love. Decided to work out for a bit,"- Harry already sounded suspicious so he tried to change the subject and go gay to the point.
"So, um, yesterday I asked you if you wanted to go out for dinner with me and you, thank God, agreed. So yeah, are you free to meet up in like 2 hours, if that's okay with you?"

"Oh, um, yeah! Sure! Do we meet up somewhere or...".

"No, I, sorry for interrupting you, angel, I'm gonna pick you up. Just text me your address and I'll be there in two hours, baby".

"Um...what do you want me to wear?"

"Oh, that's up to you. I know you'll look amazing in everything, baby".

"Okay, fine. I'll see you".

"Yeah, thank you. Can't wait to see you".

"Me too. Bye".

"Bye, love".

And with that Louis hung up the phone, immediately texting his address and getting a little too excited.

Two hours is not enough time for Louis to get ready but that'd still work, considering the fact that he already showered.

Yes, two hours is definitely not enough time for Louis but here he is, standing outside his house, looking like a real angel that fell from the sky.