wanna watch you (again and again)

⚠️by 𝙍𝙤𝙪𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙮𝙡𝙚𝙨28 on ao3

⚠️summary:

The one where Harry admits he wants to do a sex tape and Louis can’t believe he didn’t think of it before. Sex ensues.

⚠️words: 2737

🤍🤍🤍

Louis knew something was up. Harry was fidgeting next to him, constantly changing the way he was laying next to Louis in the bunk bed. The tour bus was barely moving as they were stuck in traffic, so Harry and Louis took the opportunity to cuddle on the way to the airport.

They were both a bit emotional, since they were going to their respective houses for the holidays, and they had never spent so long appart since they had started dating a few months back.

Harry took a deep breath, like he was about to speak, but then stayed silent and shifted in his arms for what felt like the millionth time.

"Is something wrong?" Louis asked as he stroked his hair calmingly. Harry only got nervous around Louis when he had something important to say, like when he told Louis he had a crush on him, or the first time he said I love you, and when he told Louis he wanted to lose his virginity with him. All wonderful memories, but he was still stressing him out right now.

"No... it's just— I have something to ask you?" Harry said hesitantly as he rested his head on Louis's chest to look at him.

"What is it, love?" Louis asked gently.

"It's kind of embarrassing... I don't want you to think I'm weird" Harry blushed as he played with the fabric of Louis's hoodie— well Harry's, but Louis was wearing it and had no intention to give it back.

"You know I'd never judge you" Louis said. "You can ask anything" he added.

"I know, but... nevermind, forget I said anything" Harry said and Louis couldn't let it go. It was just in his nature, he was too curious.

"Please, tell me? I'd love to know what's going on in that pretty head of yours" he said with a smile and Harry bit his lips shyly.

"Erm... it's just we're gonna be away for a while, and I'm gonna miss you lots, you know?" Harry whispered, looking a bit sad just thinking about it.

"I know baby, I'm gonna miss you so much" Louis stroked his cheek softly.

"And I was wondering... erm— if we could," he turned his face into Louis's chest so he couldn't see him anymore. "Record ourselves?" He finished and Louis was just confused. Record?

"Haz, look at me" Louis whispered and Harry looked up shyly. "I don't get it, record what?" He asked.

"Erm— please don't freak out, okay? It's so stupid I shouldn't have even brought it up" he said, looking away nervously.

"Spit it out, Harry" Louis urged, stroking Harry's back reassuringly.

"I wanna film us kissing, or— erm— having sex." Harry whispered before hiding his face in his hands adorably. "I'm so sorry, that's so weird" he mumbled against his palm.

Louis just laid there, dumbstruck. Harry wanted... woah.

"But, why?" Louis asked. "You know I'll call you and text you everyday and we can send pictures, I don't understand why you want a video of us doing it" Louis whispered with wide eyes.