Chapter 7: Settling In

Mirajane helped me pick out the emblems that would go on me and my team. She was gentle as she stamped each one onto its owner, and I became more excited as each Eeveelution got their mark.

She stamped each one with a different color that matched their own colors. Sylveon was first, getting a bright pink one on her left flank. Everyone else got their emblem in the same spot: Umbreon with a golden yellow, Leafeon with a light green, Jolteon with a white, Vaporeon with a dark blue, Glaceon with a turquoise, Espeon with a light purple, Flareon with a bright orange, and Eevee got a silver.

"Now it's your turn," Mira said. "You get a bigger one, since you're the trainer of them all."

"Awesome!" I looked at all of the colors. "Hmm..."

"Get a pink one like mine!" Lucy held up her hand for me to see.

"But Sylveon already has one similar..." I clarified.

"Then get a red one!" Natsu did a thumbs up towards his shoulder. "It's the best color!"

"Actually, I've already picked it." I pointed at the beautiful brown-colored stamp. "It's the same color as a regular Eevee." I managed to mention that Eevee was a super rare shiny, and showed them the original color of one. "It will match my hair really well, too." My hair was a light brown that matched my hazel eyes, held up in a messy bun.

"That's a good one!" Mira picked it up off the table, and I tried to decide where to put it on my body. I wanted to look like the trainer of my Eeveelutions, so I thought the best place would be right above my waist on the left side. I lifted up my shirt, and Mira crouched down to stamp it onto my belly. It tickled as the permanent ink marked my skin, and I giggled.

I looked down at the mark, and smiled. I then turned around to look at my guild mates. "How does it look?"

"Amazing!" Lucy replied. "You're officially a part of the guild now!"

"You're going to do great things, Elena." Master Makarov got my attention. "We are glad to have you."

"Thank you...again." I said. Then I thought of something. "Hey, can I ask you something, Master?"

"Fire away." He gave me a look of wonder.

"Well...since you are the master of the guild, that practically makes you the father of everyone, right?"

"You could say that, I guess."

"Then...would it be okay if I started calling you Papa from now on?" He blinked in suprise, which made me feel self-conscious. "I don't have to if you don't like it."

He blinked again, then gave me a smile. "No, I do like it. It's just that no one has ever asked me that before."

I relaxed, and smiled in happiness. "Good. I hoped you would!"

"Hey, Elena!" Gray called. "Why don't we test your skills?"

"Huh?" I asked.

"I challenge you." Gray put his hands together and frost started to float up from them.

"NO WAY, FREEZE BRAIN!!" Natsu punched Gray in the face within a second of him saying this. "I challenged her first!"

"Oh yeah, flare-princess? Well, I didn't hear you call dibs!" Gray and Natsu then locked heads in anger.

"You wanna go, frost-face?" Natsu taunted.

"Bring it on, flame-head."

Next thing I knew, I was sweat-dropping from their pointless fighting. "Uh, guys?" They just kept fighting, and I tried again. "Guys!"