Special Chapter: Tenrou Party!

"Okay, everyone!" Mirajane threw her arms up. The Tenrou Party is now underway! Please be mindful of the guests while we all celebrate!"

"Yeah, yeah, Mira." Cana was pouting. "I just wish I could have some booze though! It would have made the party so much better!"

"Cana. Did you forget we have underage guests here? I'm shocked that you even drink in front of Wendy, too." I sat with my arms crossed at a picnic bench they all set up for the party.

"Oh, please. Wendy's had a taste herself. She drank so much her eyes were spinning!" Cana laughed like she was proud of it.

I glared at Cana in anger. "Is that true, Wendy?"

"Uh..." Her voice faltered. "Maybe once. But it was horrible and I'd never do it again! Honest!" She waved her hands to try and keep me calm.

"I would hope so, child," Carla looked away from her in disappointment. "You're far too young to have been drinking like that."

"Weren't you riding Happy like a horse that night yourself, Carla?" Lucy teased. Carla went red. I laughed as she grabbed her ears in embarrassment. "We all made dumb decisions that night. I even made Natsu carry me to the bathroom on his back."

"Now that sounds like you!" I grinned.

"I was drunk!" Lucy countered. "There's no way I would do that sober!"

"Okay, let's stop talking about it!" I could tell the trainers were uncomfortable hearing this. I just smiled at them. "Remember this guild does crazy things sometimes."

"I can tell," Serena replied. "But that just makes being members more fun!"

"Yeah!" Bonnie threw her arms up. I was very glad nothing happened to her and Wendy as they stayed at the guild while we fought the big battle. I would've never forgiven myself if she and the other young ones got hurt. "I'm having so much fun with Asuka and Wendy!"

Asuka Connell was Alzack and Bisca Connell's daughter. Her parents both specialize in gun magic. I saw them in action during the fight, and was impressed with their aiming. Asuka wanted to follow in their footsteps too, but she was a bit too young to start that yet being even younger than Bonnie.

"That's awesome to hear, Bonnie." I smiled at her. "Is Dedenne behaving too?"

"Yep! He loves to play with Happy! Pikachu is making good friends here too!" Pikachu swallowed his food he was eating, and cried with a smile in response. Happy and Eevee sat next to him as they ate their food contently.

"I gotta say..." Happy said before he swallowed his bite. "This is one tasty fish!"

"Well, don't eat too much, Happy. You'll stuff yourself until you can't eat anymore." Carla scolded him as she ate her own fish, only it was made into little bites that she picked up with a toothpick.

Natsu was also himself, stuffing into his mouth every food item in sight on the table. It was a good thing Mira knew how much food to order because of him. He was the only dragon slayer I knew that ate so much in one sitting.

"Do you ever get full, Natsu?" I asked him. He stopped eating and stared at me with a chicken bone in his mouth and more food in his hands. "You'll swallow the table itself if you're not careful."

He spit out the chicken bone, which was completely cleaned off. "Why would I do that?" He looked at me completely oblivious to the joke.

"Um..." I sweat-dropped. "It was a joke, Natsu. It's because you were eating so much that I said that." The trainers giggled from his reaction.

"Yeah, he's pretty dense, isn't he?" Gray commented. "Always getting into trouble and eating all of the food we pay for. And then to top it off he has no sense of humor." Gray sat on the ground criss-crossed with a confident grin and his eyes closed. He looked up and winked at me. I blushed at his gesture, and all of a sudden felt Juvia's dark presence behind me. I could tell she wanted to murder me from what Gray just did.