Chapter 28: More Worries

"Thanks for watching my back, guys." I turned around with my brown ponytail to look at them with my hazel eyes and a smile.

"Sure thing," Natsu grinned. "There's no way we wouldn't."

I nodded. "I'm just shocked that a friend guild would do something like that to them."

"We were shocked as much as you," Lucy replied. "I would have expected better from them." She lowered her head. "I mean, I understand that Pokémon have magic powers too, but they would have been no match for them for how strong Sabertooth is."

"I wouldn't be so sure," I put a finger up with a serious face. "Remember when I explained to you about levels?"

"Yeah," Gray said.

"Remember that based on what level they are, they are that strength. That Kangaskhan was in the forties as far as I could tell. Which meant that it had pretty strong moves."

"Then wouldn't they have been having trouble with keeping them calm?" Juvia asked. "The way you say it they would have been attacking them in fright and done some major damage."

"Well..." I put a finger on my chin in wonder. Maybe I was too rough on Sabertooth. "When you put it that way, you might be right." I lowered my head in shame. "Which means I shouldn't have been so hard on them..."

"I would have done the same thing," Natsu clarified. I focused on him. "If Happy ever got hurt that badly, I would have done way more than you did."

"Yeah, making sure their guild hall was destroyed." Lucy commented with sarcasm.

Natsu gave her an annoyed look. "No I wouldn't!"

"Natsu, you've no control with what you do with your fists! It makes it worse how fire adds to it!"

"What's so wrong about fire?!"

I started to chuckle, and it grew into a laugh. "You guys make me feel better every second of the day! I really missed it a lot!"

"Missed what exactly?" Gray asked.

"The fact that they always fight of course!" Happy said. "It means they're in looove." He covered his mouth with his paws in sarcasm.

"Shut up, stupid cat!" Lucy grabbed her while as her face turned bright red, and Happy immediately flew behind Natsu.

"Don't call him stupid!" Natsu was now clenching his fists.

"Okay, that's enough!" I gave them an Erza glare, and they cowered against each other in fear. "Remember we have guests here. No more child stuff."

"Yes ma'am!" They said in unison.

Magnolia was sitting right in the valley in front of us, and I smiled as the breeze went through my brown hair. "Let's head to the guild and see how many Pokémon we've rescued so far."

~~~

"How was it, guys?" I asked the Pokémon trainers as they sat at a table in the hall. Mira gave them all a snack for free, and they were munching away when we came in.

"Great!" Ash spoke up. "The guild was very kind in showing us where they were. They were well taken care of, too."

"None of them were hurt or anything?" I asked in concern.

"No, but they were caught without any battling."

"Same with me and Clemont," Serena put in. "They all were just fine."

I turned away then in sadness. Why did Sabertooth do it then?

"What's wrong?" I heard Ash ask. Lucy answered for me.