Chapter 26: Four Teams

The whole guild was in their usual seats, but everyone was quiet. It scared me, because it was nothing like their usual talking or yelling. I let out a breath while I looked around the room, seeing everyone stare at me with terrified eyes. Since this has been going on for awhile, I was not surprised.

"Everyone," I started. "I know that things have been scary for you lately. But I promise that everything will be fine." I smiled, trying to soften the room. "I want to introduce some other Pokémon trainers that are from my world." I stepped aside, nodding of my friends to step forward. Ash was in the front while the others stood next to him. Ash looked at me in wonder. "Go ahead," I whispered.

He cleared his throat. "Hi," he started. "My name's Ash, and I'm from Pallet Town in the Kanto region. These are my friends; Serena, Clemont, and Bonnie. We're here to help you to make sure that every single Pokémon is rescued and Fiore stays safe." Serena and the others all nodded after he said this.

"We truly appreciate it," Mirajane replied. "I hope that you all can figure out why this is happening."

I nodded seriously, then looked at Papa. "Papa, are there any other guilds that have seen other Pokémon?"

"Yes," he said with his head lowered as he sat on the table in front of me. "They've been doing the same thing as we have by keeping them safe."

"And what does the Magic Council know?"

"Nothing currently," he answered. "We've decided to keep quiet about it. We didn't know if it would've gone badly or not if they did." I understood this because the Magic Council were pretty picky about what they allowed in this world.

"Good," I then looked at my friends again. "Should we tell them?"

Ash hesitated, looking away. He spoke after a minute. "I think we should." Serena let out a breath in wonder.

I closed my eyes and lowered my head. "We have a hunch in why there are Pokémon here."

"What's that?" Lucy asked.

I opened my eyes with a blank stare. "Arceus."

The whole room got tense. Everyone's fear was radiating off of them, which meant they remembered exactly who I was talking about. "What...?" Erza managed to ask.

"The one that's the ruler of all worlds?" Levy said. "That if it wakes up-"

"Yeah," I interrupted. "And I think it's starting to. But we don't know why or how."

Now the guild was starting to chat in a panic. "Everyone, calm down!" I said loudly. They all quieted down a bit. "You shouldn't panic so much. I'm here to make sure that nothing happens."

"We all are," Ash put in. "The Pokémon are in as much danger as Fiore. That's why we're going to do something against Arceus, even when it's so powerful!" I stared at him as he spoke in impressment. "Of course, we're here for you guys, too."

"You bet!" Serena pumped her fists. "And we'll do whatever it takes to keep Fiore safe!"

"Yeah!" Bonnie leaped upward in excitement.

I turned to Papa with a smile, and he grinned himself with a satisfied look. "All right!" The whole guild focused their attention on him. "This is a mission for the whole guild! Elena and the other trainers need our full support to help keep our world safe. I'm ordering every wizard here to do their part in whatever way possible. Am I clear?!"

"YEAH!!" The guild roared.

I smiled in relief. "Thanks everyone!"