Chapter 29: The Adamant Orb

"Who's Dialga?" Serena asked.

"It's the legendary Pokémon that controls time," Ash responded.

"Doesn't Celebi do that?" Wendy asked.

"Celebi only can travel through time, as well as makes others go too. Dialga actually controls it." I crossed my arms while keeping my eyes towards the sky. "We need to be careful with him. Even more than Palkia."

"Didn't you say Dialga and Palkia came from the same area in your world?" Erza questioned.

"Yes, the same region." I looked back at Ash. "Have you visited Sinnoh?"

He nodded. "I have a friend named Dawn who lives there. She's striving to become a top coordinator."

"Good for her," I smiled. "You said you've met Palkia and Dialga both?"

"Yeah, but not on good terms with both times." He crossed his arms and looked down.

I sweat-dropped, but regained my expression. "So then, it's been more than once... That's almost unheard of."

"It sounds like you're someone very special, Ash." Lucy commented.

"That's for sure. I wouldn't be surprised if it's happened with other legendaries with you." I grinned.

He blushed and stroked the back of his neck. "Oh...I wouldn't call it that."

"Wait..." I loosened my face in surprise. "You're saying you have?"

"No way!" Serena exclaimed. "That's amazing, Ash!"

"You really are someone special." Erza said. "Maybe you were supposed to come and help us with Ellie."

"Well for where it's supposedly going, we're needing all the help we can get." Gray said.

"Yeah..." Lucy lowered her head. "That's if Arceus..."

"I'm scared..." Wendy shivered. I looked down in sadness, along with Ash. He knew what Arceus was capable of himself. "What's going to-"

"Would you guys shut up!" Everyone looked at Natsu then. "You keep talking like all of Fiore is going to be in ruins! There's no way that's going to happen!"

"Calm down, Natsu!" Lucy scolded. "We know!"

"Let's just try and get in contact with Dialga first and find Celebi." Erza looked at me. "Do you have the foggiest idea how?"

"Well..." I put my hand on my chin. "If we had the Adamant Orb, we could use it to call him."

"You know about that?" Ash asked.

"I've been studying legendary Pokémon for as long as I can remember. I know that the Adamant Orb is a part of Dialga too." My face got more serious. "But...how are we going to get it?"

"We could start by talking to Professor Rowan," Ash suggested.

I put my hand down and looked at him in surprise. "I take it you've met him?"

"I met him when I started my journey in Sinnoh, when Dawn first got her Piplup."

That's when my eyes shimmered. "Aww! I love Piplup!" Natsu then gave me a glare and low growl in annoyance. I cleared my throat. "I think we should talk to the professor."

"No shi-" Gray started

"Ah-HEM!" I said loudly, and motioned to my friends. "Language, Gray!"

"Sorry!" He snapped.

"Anyway!" Lucy started to say in annoyance. "Do you have anything that can have us call him?"

"Well..." I sifted through my bag, and pulled out the pink Poketch I got from a visit to Jubilife City with my mom four years ago. "I don't know if it would work here, but it's worth a try..." I started pushing the buttons on the side of the watch, and I opened the phone app. Good thing I kept everyone I met in Sinnoh in the system. Of course, I probably got lucky with it too. I clicked on Professor Rowan's name, and it started to ring. It rang a couple of times, and my anxiety grew with each one. After the fourth ring, I sighed. "I knew it."