Chapter 19: A Message

Wendy and Carla sat with me the whole time I was watching my friends infiltrate the dark guilds' headquarters. A wizard named Hibiki from Blue Pegasus researched it through Archive, and found it easily in the darkest part of Fiore. Every guild that was helping made sure to go first, because Fairy Tail wanted to be the ones to find and save my Pokémon.

Blue Pegasus, Mermaid Heel, Lamia Scale, and Quatro Puppy, and Saber Tooth all helped with every dark guild there was. It wasn't long until Fairy Tail had their chance to barge into the big cave that held them.

I watched as more dark guilds ambushed them, and it wasn't long until I saw a lot of my guild get hurt. I gasped, covering my eyes. "Ellie, keep watching." Wendy said to me. I peeked through my fingers, seeing the people who were down get up. And they cheered. Romeo and his dad Makau stood back to back, letting off purple flames all around them. I lowered my hands in surprise. "See?" She clarified. "Nobody's getting hurt. They're having fun!"

"That's right, child." Carla put in. "They love doing stuff like this. Which is why you never have to worry."

I'd seen this before. Back in Broken Soul's guild hall, when my Pokémon were fighting with my team mates. I had seen their smiles, and even their laughs as they let off their magic against the enemy.

Wendy and Carla were right. They weren't scared or worried about everything. They were having fun. And they wouldn't even be Fairy Tail without these fights.

My heart relaxed, and a smile came to my face. "Why am I so stubborn?" I asked Wendy. She looked at me in confusion. "I tell them to stay safe. To not barge into danger." I looked at her. "But there never really was any danger! I was keeping them from what makes them Fairy Tail!"

Wendy grinned. "You finally realized it."

I moved my eyes back to the lacrima. "Show me Team Natsu." I told it, and it went blank, and then I saw the familiar figures of Erza, Gray, Lucy, and Natsu up in front of them all.

"WHERE ARE THEY?!!" Natsu roared, flames bursting out of his body. "You better have not put a single scratch on them!!" I blushed hearing his words. The leader of Broken Soul just grinned at him, and said something that I couldn't hear through the lacrima. Natsu exploded. "SHOW THEM TO US NOW!!!"

Nine balls of darkness floated down from the ceiling of the room, and I gasped in fright as they revealed my Eeveelutions in fetal positions as they slept. Eevee was in the middle of all of them, sleeping soundly with her silver fur. A pang of fear went through me. "Eevee..." I saw her body move up and down as she took rhythmic breaths.

"You do realize that we won't give them up without a fight," I then heard the master of Broken Soul say. "There's no way some girly fairies will take this power away from us!" He grinned evilly as darkness started to surround him.

That did it. It was only a split second that I saw Natsu go fist forward. "YOU BASTARD!!!" The whole side of the room burst into flames, and the rest of the team joined in from either side to fight against the guild members that flanked the master. Natsu was having no trouble at all destroying everything around him, but the master also seemed to be a bit difficult for him.

"Is that all you got, dragon boy?" The master crouched from a sudden push-back, wiping his face with his hand.

Natsu roared, and readied an iron fist. "Let's get something straight!" He yelled as he punched, dodged, and kicked. "Our friends you kidnapped are not just some power you can control!" Natsu kicked upwards, burning the master's chin. "They're part of our family! Just as much as Elena is!" He punched him into the cement. "Which means that there's no way we're leaving without them!!"